Best Tic Tac Toe game launched

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hi to all.

Tic Tap Toe offers great graphics with the following features:

* Tap or Draw to play - unique images and vibrant colors to choose from. iPhone also draws

* Wifi play (on same network over Bonjour)

* Scores tracking (App keeps track of wins and losses against all opponents)

* Time Limit - setting a time limit per move makes for a more challenging game

A video of the App is available at:

http://www.verduomo.com/Verduomo/Software.html

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    I like the name but one thing I've never liked about Tic Tac Toe is the 3x3 square. It can get boring very quickly.

An option to do 4x4 and 5x5 would make it more appealing (you have to get 5 in a row for 5x5).

3x3 = lil tap toe

4x4 = mid-tap-toe

5x5 = big tap toe

I think it needs something more than just that though. Developers keep bringing back the same games year after year but few add the new angle that might keep people interested. For example, say you have a 5x5 grid, if you get 3 sets of 4 in a row, you maybe get an option to slide a row or column by a 1 square offset.

I know you have the timer and the colored markers but I think it needs extra depth to keep people coming back to the same game all the while keeping the original version in there.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Hi Marvin

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is very much appreciated.

I completely agree with you. I seriously considered including at least a 4x4 grid, but ended up not doing it due to time constraints. However, I think that I will include the 4x4 grid in the next update.

Thanks again!

Juan

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

I like the name but one thing I've never liked about Tic Tac Toe is the 3x3 square. It can get boring very quickly.

An option to do 4x4 and 5x5 would make it more appealing (you have to get 5 in a row for 5x5).

3x3 = lil tap toe

4x4 = mid-tap-toe

5x5 = big tap toe

I think it needs something more than just that though. Developers keep bringing back the same games year after year but few add the new angle that might keep people interested. For example, say you have a 5x5 grid, if you get 3 sets of 4 in a row, you maybe get an option to slide a row or column by a 1 square offset.

I know you have the timer and the colored markers but I think it needs extra depth to keep people coming back to the same game all the while keeping the original version in there.

• Reply 3 of 3
    Hi,

Tic Tap Toe has now been updated to include play on a 4x4 grid!

Increase the challenge by playing with the move timer. Can you beat iPhone with a limit of 1 second per move?

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...295477237&mt=8