Multiple Business CRM for mac?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hey There, Ive just purchased a macbook pro 2.53ghz version.

I have 4 businesses in marketing, software and business development and i also am an marketing consultant.

I need a crm where i can easily manage all of these separately. And where i can manage new business ideas from concepts to development and start up.

Im torn between Daylight and Contactizer Pro. I like Contactizer Pro but i hate the interface and i like Daylights interface but its project management area looks a bit weak, compared to Contactizer.

I also dont want to have all my businesses details cluttered with each other.

Any suggestions?

Devan

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Will SugarCRM be a choice? It's a webapp so it'll run fine on a Mac.

Don't know too much about CRM. Just ignore me if it doesn't serve what you need.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    Devan, you're the first person I've talked to that actually likes Daylite's interface.

Both products have confusing interfaces that aren't up to Mac standards. It says something when I can look at ACT screenshots on the PC and 'get' the interface, while Mac competitors seem bewildering.

Neither does sales particularly well, which is the big problem for me.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    devandevan Posts: 10member
    Really? i find it pretty straight forward. Probably a few features i don't know but ive figured out how to use it in the last few days, without the documentation.

The main problem is i can only use one currency, and there is no "Dashboard" view.

Are there any other competitiors i should concider? im looking for an offline solution as online solutions can take a while to load.

Devan