iphone insurance

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
i recently got an iphone and am researching iphone for the best insurance deals, there are so many to choose but i wanted to know if anyone else has found any good iphone insurance thew ones i found this one and seems to be good all round deal at but i would love comments from others with iphones who have good deals or looking for good deals

happy new year

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    That site looks like a spam site and I wouldn't trust insurance through them.

Your carrier will offer an insurance package when you buy the phone and they are cheaper than what that site offers.

You may even be able to get it covered on your personal contents insurance if you already have it.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

That site looks like a spam site and I wouldn't trust insurance through them.

Your carrier will offer an insurance package when you buy the phone and they are cheaper than what that site offers.

You may even be able to get it covered on your personal contents insurance if you already have it.

actualy no its not happy new year and for the record i just ordered of the site and they are probably one of thre best insurance deals you can get and a as a friend of mine recomended them as the actualy do pay out on a claim
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I never thought if we can get our iPhone insured or not..... Thats nice....
  • Reply 4 of 6
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    I remember that state farm does, talk to your home, renters, etc agent
  • Reply 5 of 6
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Here in Australia with Vodafone you can add insurance to your plan at the time of sign-up, I don't know about the other carriers.

I can also add it to my household insurance along with things like camera's, watches, jewellery etc used outside the home.
  • Reply 6 of 6

If you are looking into GO CARE or are an existing customer let me give you a little bit of information. 

I signed up my whole family on there group plan and now I find out that suddenly they changed there group plan policy and it does not 

cover loss and theft, which is pretty useless because that is why I wanted the insurance. 

So as of right now I am trying to figure out what are my options because when I did my initial research it did cover it and NOW they SUDDENLY CHANGED THEIR POLICY. 

You have to be very careful when researching different insurances. When you get the information get it in WRITING!  If it isn't in writing it is USELESS. 

If you have the same problem as me let me know because I am trying to fix this now. 

If i come up on a solution before anyone I will be sure to post it. 

Enjoy your search!!!!