Favorite/Best iPhone Apps?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Sorry if this thread is a repeat. I did some searches. Nothing came up. Anyway, I'm one of those Christmas iPhone sales and I really like it. So far, I've only installed free apps b/c I think it's a testing ground for the type of apps I'd like or need w/o spending money to find out. That said, I'm wondering what everyone's favorite iPhone Apps are. I mean, there's 10,000 or so, right? So what are your faves?

For me: Remote, Shazam and Pandora are essentials.

Darkroom - for shaky photo situations (holds the shot until you stablalize your hand and then shoots it. Let's you decide if you want to save/discard)

Around me is cool and useful.

The Movies app works as it should.

EasyWriter - Since for some reason you can't type emails in Mail in Landscape. That should really be fixed.

Weather Channel is good b/c of the hour by hour

Phoneflix - Because I have always been in the situation where someone mentions a movie, I think i should add it to my netflix, but hten forget.

Flashlight

Ones I think could be improved

AOL Radio - to work over 3G

NPR Radio - Nice to have story descriptions on different shows and be able to listen to more than a segment at a time

Snaptell -- Its a neat concept, sometimes hard to find reviews (snap a photo of a product, links to reviews and price comparisons)

What about everyone else. Help point people in the right direction.

Comments