iPhone with more wii-like controls in June?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Has any one heard anything about this rumor? details of this rumor on my blog!

But to sum it up, the new iPhone will be out in June with more wii-like controls?

I am not sure if this source is to believed so I am asking you if you have heard anything like this before? I have googled it and found nothing! The guy who i got the information from has "supposedly" been spot on the money with previous predictions! So just take it with a grain of salt, as I am thinking its more of an educated guess. But I suppose we will find out come June!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hobbithobbit Posts: 532member
    What if the next revision had proper gyroscopes which allow to exactly pinpoint a position in 3D space.

Imagine games where moving from level to level (up or down) you'd simply lift the iPhone up (or down) by an inch.

Or imagine maps that 'stay still' in 3D space while you move your iPhone like a magnifying glass displaying just a small section of the map.

Imagine your iPhone as 3D mouse or remote control for your AppleTV or Mac? Want to scroll up/down on the online menus? Just raise/lower your iPhone in a 1:1 correlation.

[I'm not sure the accelerometers in current iPhone/iPod models are accurate enough for these kind of uses. Don't think so.]
  • Reply 2 of 3
    bbwibbwi Posts: 812member
    Quote:

One of my colleagues at work told me his friend; who gets a lot of information relating to apple somewhere or from someone

This is a ridiculous attempt for publicity. Lame
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbwi View Post

This is a ridiculous attempt for publicity. Lame

If it was i would have made something incredibly silly up! But alas my friend it is not! Yes I would love to get 1000s of hits to my site but that is just not going to happen! I am not doing this for the publicity I am doing it because I enjoy reading and writing about apple products and the likes!

It may sound silly to you, but it is what actually happened. A colleague that works with me in a shoe shop who has a friend that is as mad about apple as me, got his information from somewhere about this! I myself am very skeptical about the rumor, but I thought I would just share, what I have heard!

Nothing more than this! You may think what you like, but I know what I have been told!