Folder Sync and Compare?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I recently purchased a HP MediaSmart Windows Home Server and I am wanting to find a solution for syncing my iTunes LIbrary to this network drive.

Can someone suggest some software that will compare a folder on my mac with a network drive and sync any changes it finds? I would like to have a duplicate copy on my home server. I would like this application to run everyday and update the Home Server with new or updated files it finds.

Before someone suggests something about Time Machine I am already syncing my MAC's to this networked server. I am looking for a straight folder to folder compare and sync.

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    bbwibbwi Posts: 812member
    Chronosync
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coreymcl View Post

I recently purchased a HP MediaSmart Windows Home Server and I am wanting to find a solution for syncing my iTunes LIbrary to this network drive.

Can someone suggest some software that will compare a folder on my mac with a network drive and sync any changes it finds? I would like to have a duplicate copy on my home server. I would like this application to run everyday and update the Home Server with new or updated files it finds.

Before someone suggests something about Time Machine I am already syncing my MAC's to this networked server. I am looking for a straight folder to folder compare and sync.

Thanks for the help

I recommend this folder compare tool. Take a look at it and decide...