so what do u all think

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Will there be a new fcs3...and a new mac pro/snow leopard..or is apple doing away with pro apps?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    Absolutely. They have invested a fair amount of money recently into the products. (The addition of color) Likewise the hardware that runs the software. It is a small but what I would say is a super profitable ecosystem for Apple with all their "pro stuff".

Look for an update, maybe not a whole new studio set though, at NAB in I believe April in Vegas. Also, as a side-note, I can't wait to see what more Red will have to show.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    gee, I hope your right.....but I also hope snow leopard makes fcp render faster....I have an 3.2 8 core 4 g of ram.....to run in the new os don't fcp have to be redone?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ilovemacs View Post

gee, I hope your right.....but I also hope snow leopard makes fcp render faster....I have an 3.2 8 core 4 g of ram.....to run in the new os don't fcp have to be redone?

thank you for all your replys

www.mydigitaldream.com
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I think that FCS 2.0 is really a great plateau for right now. With all the updates compressor runs fairly quick for multiple cores. I think Apple will release a new FCS after 10.6 or around 10.6 release.

Thing is, that blu-ray creation will probably be thrown in the next release also. But like I said FCS2 works just fine for right now with 10.5.x.

Laters...
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rezwits View Post

I think that FCS 2.0 is really a great plateau for right now. With all the updates compressor runs fairly quick for multiple cores. I think Apple will release a new FCS after 10.6 or around 10.6 release.

Thing is, that blu-ray creation will probably be thrown in the next release also. But like I said FCS2 works just fine for right now with 10.5.x.

Laters...

wow..that's good news...thank you

www.mydigitaldream.com