1. Time Crisis Strike: or Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes

2. Ferrari GT: Evolution or Asphalt 4: Elite Racing

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post

1. Time Crisis Strike: or Brothers in Arms: Hour of Heroes

Brothers In Arms without a doubt. Time Crisis with a touch display is so pointless because part of the skill in this game is aiming. Touch takes that away entirely.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mike88 View Post

2. Ferrari GT: Evolution or Asphalt 4: Elite Racing

I haven't found a racing game on the iphone that I liked playing yet. I've tried all of them. Ferrari GT only lets you race Ferraris which gets pretty dull. Most of the racing games you just keep bouncing off the walls because the left-right controls are far too sensitive. Not to mention there is so little AI that you'd be as well racing on your own.

Fastlane Street Racing gets a good rating but I don't like the power-sliding thing. GTS World Racing, it has more solid controls but once you build momentum, the slow steering makes it easy ti crash.

Gameloft make Asphalt 4 and they have some really good games but I don't think it's worth buying. If it's just a fun racer you want, you can also check out Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart. It's more fun but I still think it has control problems.

I'm personally holding out for Need For Speed Undercover from EA but who knows when that'll be released. I'm beginning to think they'll hold it back for the next generation iphone so that it's one of the launch titles for marketing high quality games and that the new iphone will use Nvidia Tegra so that it's better than PS2 quality.