Any Different iPod Touch news?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
ive searched, but now im just hoping there is at least a rumor that the iPod touch will start having a non chrome/scratchable backside. i know i might make it fatter, but the nano is sooooo scratch resistant. why not put some brushed aluminum back there, instead of this chrome? i had my iPhone for 4 months, it scratched like crazy with the plastic back and was NEVER out of a case (dust/lint got inside, that caused the scratches) the ipod touches ive seen have been just as bad. did they learn nothing from the original nano?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    dave k.dave k. Posts: 1,306member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SmilinGoat View Post

ive searched, but now im just hoping there is at least a rumor that the iPod touch will start having a non chrome/scratchable backside. i know i might make it fatter, but the nano is sooooo scratch resistant. why not put some brushed aluminum back there, instead of this chrome? i had my iPhone for 4 months, it scratched like crazy with the plastic back and was NEVER out of a case (dust/lint got inside, that caused the scratches) the ipod touches ive seen have been just as bad. did they learn nothing from the original nano?

Totally agree.