UK IPhone problems

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
last night I thought id treat my self to one of these apple Iphones you all seem to love or hate..

But while trying to find out about the product and order it from the only UK phone company who sell the Iphone i was presented with error messages and blank pages..

So i emailed them to let them know I was having problems and this is the reply..

Quote:

Thanks for emailing us about unable to surf our website to find out the details on iPhone.

Marc, there aren't any known issues regarding unable to access our website.

Firstly I would like to bring to notice that you won't be able to access the O2 website if you're using the Macintosh Apple Operating System.

You can try to access our website from the Internet Explorer and I can assure you that you'll be surely able to access our website.

For further help about viewing our website on your computer please contact your Internet Service Provider.

First of all I think i should be able to buy an Iphone when i access the web on my brand new macbook pro...

Second point is this company are also my ISP thats why i emailed them in the first place to have a moan...

All a bit strange...