MBP - Windows Vista suddenly stops working

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hey, so I was just on my Macbook Pro (newer version, 15") using Windows Vista bootcamp. I've had my laptop for several months, no problems. However, while surfing the Internet on Google Chrome, my laptop suddenly blanks out, no warning. Nothing responds, so I turn off the laptop with the power button. Now every time that I load Windows, the screen will always blank out (literally, just a black screen) when I see the black screen with a blinking cursor (didn't even get to the Windows logo) for a second.

Even worse, when I go into Mac OS, I notice that the closer USB port doesn't work with my USB mouse anymore! It works fine with another cable such as the iPhone cable, but not my mouse! Is there anything I can do about these two problems without wiping my memory?

Another note: My laptop keyboard/trackpad has also started failing at random points for about a minute, making basically every task incredibly frustrating. It seems to only happen for a few moments after I boot up my Mac and after playing around with attaching/detaching my USB mouse.