fanboy no more

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
for whatever reason i'm smelling a lot of bs from apple lately. i have atleast 20 confirmed pc -> apple converts under my belt. but from what i've noticed since the iphone... well it isn't the company i fell in love with. sorry apple. were over. (ok were over when i burn you out in 4 years)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    That's it?

You joined to post this without giving any info to back up your reasons? This needed a new thread?

Seems a little trollish.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    pbpb Posts: 4,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

Seems a little trollish.

Probably, and this thread could be started in General Discussion, but I think (s)he has a point here. We all know it, and Apple admitted it at that time.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    utisnum1utisnum1 Posts: 138member
    Obvious troll is obvious.

I had to say that.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    vineavinea Posts: 5,585member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PB View Post

Probably, and this thread could be started in General Discussion, but I think (s)he has a point here. We all know it, and Apple admitted it at that time.

What point? That Apple can't do speed bumps of the iMac without people whining? That Apple can't upgrade the mini in a big way without people whining it's not an xMac? That Apple can't get the newest Nahelem processors for the Mac Pro without people whining that OMG, workstations are so expensive?