new i phone

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I have heard a rumour from a fairly good source that a new i phone is to be launched on the Orange network in the next three months does anyone have any info as I am about to change my contract

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Yes, people at Apple have that info and they will tell us in June at the WDC.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hollieskennels View Post

I have heard a rumour from a fairly good source that a new i phone is to be launched on the Orange network in the next three months does anyone have any info as I am about to change my contract

• Reply 2 of 2
    ivan.rnn01ivan.rnn01 Posts: 1,822member
    No price change, no iPhone 3G discount sales, no ads from Orange. Everything's quiet right now.

But it means actually nothing. 1) most of Orange contracts will end in December; 2) Orange is not like AT&T, or O2, or t-Mobile. They are never in hurry to open sales and to let stocks go. But they can eventually do it, too (after neighbours prove it brings huge dough, Orange don't play cheap).

SFR advertises iPhone 3G agressively. But this is because they've got the right to sell it just recently and they failed to launch it smoothly, there was a big scandal around it.