I'm looking for a Mac savvy Webhost

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey all, simple questions here.

I have a couple of domains that I want to do pretty basic (read low traffic) websites for. I definitely want a company that is Mac savvy to avoid any headaches. I'll be doing the basic blog and maybe checking out Wordpress or something comparable as the platform of choice.

I'm looking for any and all suggestions or comments in this regard. Not looking for the cheapest in the world but I'd like to keep my monthly dues for two small sites to less than $15 a month. That sounds reasonable to me.

Is there anything else I should be looking for featurewise?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    houseleyhouseley Posts: 147member
    I use Little Oak. Mac users themselves, good price and very responsive and friendly to any problems.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by houseley View Post

I use Little Oak. Mac users themselves, good price and very responsive and friendly to any problems.

Great I'll check'em out. I realize that web hosting from a technical nature isn't Mac/PC specific unless you're talking about running apps but hell I want a company that when I call up and say "I'm running OS X Leopard" I don't get the "well ummmmm we're all windows fans here and don't know what to do for Macs" It's more of a support thing.

I'll check out little Oak. Thank you kindly sir.