Great experience at Apple retail store. Need some help!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi, I had a really great experience at a Apple retail store. The person who help us was simply amazing, one of the best shopping experience I have had in a long time. I would like to write a note to someone of importance and single out this person. Does anyone know an e-mail address or how I go about writing to Apple?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
  • Reply 2 of 4
    shadowshadow Posts: 373member
    You can start from here:

Link

You could choose a phone call or support link. There seems to be no specific link for Apple Store purchases, but site feedback may do.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    floorjackfloorjack Posts: 2,726member
    I'm still blown away by the apple store. The last time I bought something there the cute girl asked if I was ready to check out. I say Yea and head to the "register". Uh? HELLO! there is no register anymore. 20 feet out the store my iPhone buzzes with an email that is my receipt.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    charlitunacharlituna Posts: 7,217member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

I'm still blown away by the apple store. The last time I bought something there the cute girl asked if I was ready to check out. I say Yea and head to the "register". Uh? HELLO! there is no register anymore. 20 feet out the store my iPhone buzzes with an email that is my receipt.

almost every store I am in there is one 'cash' register and it's usually smack in the midst of the whole genius bar, training area stuff. I am grateful for those weird handgun things so I can avoid that chaos. even if the things are running windows mobile (no joke)