3GS screen

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Anybody else notice that their glass isn't completely below the bezel anywhere?

Mine is fine everywhere except the top left corner if you're looking at the screen. The glass is actually above it a little bit...AND i have what looks like a small crack in the glass.

I'm calling apple support tmw to see if I can get it replaced. Even if it was just a scratch from the glass being lifted like that...i have to believe that a piece of glass being lifted by one corner isn't good for the thing.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mbradley67 View Post

Anybody else notice that their glass isn't completely below the bezel anywhere?

Mine is fine everywhere except the top left corner if you're looking at the screen. The glass is actually above it a little bit...AND i have what looks like a small crack in the glass.

I'm calling apple support tmw to see if I can get it replaced. Even if it was just a scratch from the glass being lifted like that...i have to believe that a piece of glass being lifted by one corner isn't good for the thing.

Mine is perfect. Looks no different than the 1st or 2nd gen that I have.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    How does apple handle returns/exchanges anyways?

Do they send you a new phone and then you send the bad one back? Or do they just want you to send them the phone?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mbradley67 View Post

How does apple handle returns/exchanges anyways?

Do they send you a new phone and then you send the bad one back? Or do they just want you to send them the phone?

I don't know, but check to see where the closest one is to your house and go there if possible. If not, find an ATT. I'm sure they might exchange it. Apple puts a 1 year warranty on it for defects. So you've got 362 days to make up your mind.