The Biggest Threat to Obama's Health Care "Reform" - Reality

Comments

• noahjnoahj Posts: 4,500member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post

I am with it. I do not do business with Republicans, and if I have to I will charge them twice as much. Since they are mostly gullible idiots they usually pay more than they have to thinking that they cool.

What is the name of your business? I am still interested to see if what you sell is even worth buying.
  • wormholewormhole Posts: 864member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

What is the name of your business? I am still interested to see if what you sell is even worth buying.

Which one do you mean?

I sell software, I license JAVA code, I sell farm fresh organic veggies and fruit, re usable shopping bags, I broker solar installations when the opportunity arises and license graphic design to the Chinese.
    Quote:

Which one do you mean?

I sell software, I license JAVA code, I sell farm fresh organic veggies and fruit, re usable shopping bags, I broker solar installations when the opportunity arises and license graphic design to the Chinese.

I was more interested in the hard goods, not the software or graphic design. I guess the 2 that are most interesting to me are the food stuffs and the solar power.

I get reusable shopping bags whenever I get a visit from a vendor or go to a tech conference... about 20 and counting now...

If you are worried about advertising in the forums or taking the thread off topic feel free to PM me...
    Quote:

I was more interested in the hard goods, not the software or graphic design. I guess the 2 that are most interesting to me are the food stuffs and the solar power.

I get reusable shopping bags whenever I get a visit from a vendor or go to a tech conference... about 20 and counting now...

If you are worried about advertising in the forums or taking the thread off topic feel free to PM me...

I would totally overcharge you, dude.

Try Sea Bright Solar or somebody like that, they have great 230W panels now.
  • trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,271member
    Quote:

Not only would he overcharge you, he's nothing but a middleman for all the things he is peddling. He's just like the guys he decries on Wall St. You know those folks who push all the money around and manipulate it instead of making or producing something. Selling and brokering, is nothing but manipulation for gain.

See you do what Goldman Sachs does, but you add organic to it and it makes it just fine.
    Quote:

What, are you afraid to show what you really sell? I did not say I would (or even wanted) to buy from you, just wanted to see if you live up to your own hype... I guess if you've got nothing you don't want to show it to me...

And while we are at it. How many businessmen (that plan to stay in business) don't actually want business?
    I can live without doing business with people who drive 2,500 cars and have limited mental capacity.
    Quote:

I can live without doing business with people who drive 2,500 cars and have limited mental capacity.

What!?! I take offense at that statement.

The car statement is just lame , but the second part, AD HOM in the extreme.
    Yes because the only type of person who would do business with a person who does nothing but pass items along with a large mark up is a person with no mental capacity at all.

Which explains exactly why the business is catering to liberals and shuns conservatives.
    Quote:

What!?! I take offense at that statement.

The car statement is just lame , but the second part, AD HOM in the extreme.

Only against people who include themselves in the class. Do you?
    I'm just trying to figure out who own so many cars and is dumb?

I mean we are talking about someone who owns well over 2,000 cars and for some reason must be an idiot.

Me, I'm content to just drive and own three cars among my family. I don't need 2,500 of them but whoever does own that many likely has even Jay Leno beat.
    Quote:

Only against people who include themselves in the class. Do you?

Nice wiggle room you try to provide yourself.

"No sir, I was not talking about HIM. Just others that I happen to speak of around him that believe things that he does."

You have personally put me in that class with many of your statements. "I would totally overcharge you dude." And you have made it clear in your past posts that you would only overcharge those you felt were in that class of person.

Oh, and the only persons I know who would own anywhere near that many cars are either a car dealer, manufacturer, business, or the government (there may be more, but show me ONE individual). All idiots to be sure...

Whatever...
  • tontontonton Posts: 14,064member
    Quote:

I am with it. I do not do business with Republicans, and if I have to I will charge them twice as much. Since they are mostly gullible idiots they usually pay more than they have to thinking that they cool.

What Dermdoc didn't mention was that he had a choice. use his 2009 Ferrarri for two years this time instead of getting a new one again each year like he usually does, or lay off his cleaning lady and tell his receptionist to do the cleaning instead.

An oldie but a goodie...

• yotsisityotsisit Posts: 2member
    Hello I'm a resident of Ukraine (it is one of the whilom Soviet republics). I want to ask the American people: Have you heard that we have importunate network marketing agents who walk from house to house and distribute a Vacs Kirby for $ 5000? Is it true that the cost of this hoover in the U.S. 1000 dollars? If this is true, they are confidence tricksters. What is your opinion about this. Sorry for bad English.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yotsisit View Post

Hello I'm a resident of Ukraine (it is one of the whilom Soviet republics). I want to ask the American people: Have you heard that we have importunate network marketing agents who walk from house to house and distribute a Vacs Kirby for $ 5000? Is it true that the cost of this hoover in the U.S. 1000 dollars? If this is true, they are confidence tricksters. What is your opinion about this. Sorry for bad English.

Honestly, I have never spoken to a Kirby rep so I am not sure how much they charge. I have seen Rainbow vac dealers that charge around 1500 and up for their products. Now are they charging 5000 US? If so then they are probably overcharging you. The Kirby my mother owned lasted forever. Was a great vacuum. But worth 5000? Probably not.
  • yotsisityotsisit Posts: 2member
    There will be more opinions? From such incursions nobody is safe! I am referring to sales agents, if you have forgotten.
  • mj1970mj1970 Posts: 9,002member
    So Much For ObamaCare's Savings:

Quote:

The Democrats' reform is barely out of the gate and the Congressional Budget Office already says its previous cost estimate was too low. Either the bill's supporters lied or they're profoundly ignorant.

Quote:

At some point, Americans will have to deal with reality, such as the CBO's latest analysis. Director Douglas Elmendorf now says the program will probably cost at least $115 billion more from 2010 to 2019 than had been originally thought. So it is now officially a trillion-dollar program ? though unofficially, meaning realistic estimates made outside the federal government, it could cost as much as $3.5 trillion over its first 10 years.

Quote:

The new estimate, released Tuesday, includes "administrative expenses for the Department of Health and Human Services and the Internal Revenue Service for carrying out key requirements of the legislation" as well as "explicit authorizations for future appropriations for a variety of grant and other program spending."

Quote:

"At a stroke," our reporter David Hogberg wrote Tuesday night on IBD's Capital Hill blog, "that erases almost all of ObamaCare's $143 billion in budget savings based off rushed, incomplete CBO projections given just before the decisive House vote in March."

• camp davidcamp david Posts: 692member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

"...the bill's supporters lied..."

Bingo!
  • mj1970mj1970 Posts: 9,002member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Camp David View Post

Bingo!

Not to be too picky, but...Although I do believe the bill's supporters lied. I didn't actually say that and your quote should have been not of me but of the article I linked to.
  • camp davidcamp david Posts: 692member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Not to be too picky, but...Although I do believe the bill's supporters lied. I didn't actually say that and your quote should have been not of me but of the article I linked to.

Regrets! I should have been more clear. I have revised my post to indicate precisely that; i.e., the quote.