The American Left Slides Into Psychosis

Comments

• trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,255member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

" Fine[Tunes], I enjoy your postings"

Partial quotes to distort the meaning. What an interesting new tactic from you FT. The desperation must be setting in quite strongly. Way to avoid noting which practices denote eugenics again as well while demanding someone give you examples of what you won't define.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BR View Post

Ya, do what Trump does. Spam the forum with no links, no quotes, AND no thoughts.

Yes, I understand that you consider postings free of hatred and vitriol to be empty, but not all of us can be hatemongers on the same scale as you.
  • finetunesfinetunes Posts: 2,065member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Partial quotes to distort the meaning. What an interesting new tactic from you FT.

Gee thanks for the compliment.

Quote:

The desperation must be setting in quite strongly. Way to avoid noting which practices denote eugenics again as well while demanding someone give you examples of what you won't define.

Nice try tm, but remember who was supposed to answer the question---your definition was operative----the Cliff Notes of the plot.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats weren?t successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.

Quote:

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

Quote:

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:

Eugenics.

WHATEVER the definition. Senior figures in the Democratic party are not talking about eugenics.

You wrote this.

You wrote a lie.

You have provided no evidence.

Quote:

I'm trying to see where you are coming from. I'm not sure what case you are presenting with regard to the Beck link.

Eugenics is broadly defined as promoting the use of practices that you believe will improve the genetic composition of a population.

Quote:

Ok, lets roll with your definition then. Now you have no reason not to provide the information that I and mj asked for, do you----let's not concern ourselves what mj's definition of eugenics are, I'm sure mj won't object about the semantics.

Some reviews of your comments in this thread:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I'm wondering Trumpy....do you actually ever feel like contributing anything?

[emphasis added by FT]

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BR View Post

Ya, do what Trump does. Spam the forum with no links, no quotes, AND no thoughts.

Quote:

Gee thanks for the compliment.

Clear misrepresentation isn't a compliment.

Quote:

Nice try tm, but remember who was supposed to answer the question---your definition was operative----the Cliff Notes of the plot.

Yes except, now you've proven and admitted that you will partially quote so as to distort meaning. Interestingly I state exactly the type of thing they are talking about that I consider to be a eugenics practice. You've just quoted it again.

You then say you agree to my definition, and that you are fine with it, only you fail to quote where I ask you to clarify your understanding of my definition. You've cited what you consider to be links to eugenic practices. I've asked you to state, using my definition, what practices make them eugenics. You won' do that either.

I really could care less what a few other illogical folks practicing ad-homs think about my posts on here.

Also you do remember that the thread was begun with a post full of examples of violence and psychosis on my part. Sorry FT but the little practice of just dropping off a link, a quote and no thought doesn't roll well with me. If you want to discuss something, you've got to be willing to engage a person not just make demands and distort what they type. The point of the thread stands. My assertion stands and anyone can easily do a google search or two and find all manner of instances where Democratic leadership are blaming the voter and declaring them stupid, ill-informed and more to justify why they were slaughtered in the election results.

Your little pump and dump where you drop some pretty pictures, or quote articles whole but provide no thought is going to be called what it really is, spamming. You can't have a discussion with a spammer. Beginning for me to spam rather than discuss won't change the nature of what you do either. You have to engage FT.
    Quote:

Clear misrepresentation isn't a compliment.

Yes except, now you've proven and admitted that you will partially quote so as to distort meaning. Interestingly I state exactly the type of thing they are talking about that I consider to be a eugenics practice. You've just quoted it again.

You then say you agree to my definition, and that you are fine with it, only you fail to quote where I ask you to clarify your understanding of my definition. You've cited what you consider to be links to eugenic practices. I've asked you to state, using my definition, what practices make them eugenics. You won' do that either.

I really could care less what a few other illogical folks practicing ad-homs think about my posts on here.

Also you do remember that the thread was begun with a post full of examples of violence and psychosis on my part. Sorry FT but the little practice of just dropping off a link, a quote and no thought doesn't roll well with me. If you want to discuss something, you've got to be willing to engage a person not just make demands and distort what they type. The point of the thread stands. My assertion stands and anyone can easily do a google search or two and find all manner of instances where Democratic leadership are blaming the voter and declaring them stupid, ill-informed and more to justify why they were slaughtered in the election results.

Your little pump and dump where you drop some pretty pictures, or quote articles whole but provide no thought is going to be called what it really is, spamming. You can't have a discussion with a spammer. Beginning for me to spam rather than discuss won't change the nature of what you do either. You have to engage FT.

tm, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, OK, WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T PROVIDE AN ANSWER.
    Quote:

tm, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, OK, WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T PROVIDE AN ANSWER.

I provided an answer. I won't bother with links to that answer until you agree that to the answer.

Sorry that you can't tell the difference. You wanted PROOF of the answer but you won't agree that it is the answer.

You want proof to something you won't define.

You must be horribly embarrassed by this.
    Quote:

I provided an answer. I won't bother with links to that answer until you agree that to the answer.

Sorry that you can't tell the difference. You wanted PROOF of the answer but you won't agree that it is the answer.

You want proof to something you won't define.

You must be horribly embarrassed by this.

you don't have to answer, don't even try
    Quote:

you don't have to answer, don't even try

I already answered but you want proof for the answer. Proof to something you won't admit is AN answer. How embarrassing for you this must be!
  • segoviussegovius Posts: 9,872member
    Quote:

I already answered but you want proof for the answer. Proof to something you won't admit is answer.

Maybe he doesn't want proof so much as intelligible grammatical constructs - I know I do.

The Right are almost lapsing into Klingon lately...but I suppose it is hard to speak properly if you are foaming at the mouth.
    Quote:

Maybe he doesn't want proof so much as intelligible grammatical constructs - I know I do.

The Right are almost lapsing into Klingon lately...but I suppose it is hard to speak properly if you are foaming at the mouth.

You're projecting again. Either that our you're preparing to bring about the violence you feel deserved against those who are of an animal nature and who debase the entire human race.

Sorry that we aren't of master race stock like yourself there Seg. You'll just have to put up with our mongrel ways and thoughts. They aren't pure and higher level like your own. Try not to stomp us to death out or pure contempt please.
    Quote:

I already answered but you want proof for the answer. Proof to something you won't admit is AN answer. How embarrassing for you this must be!

Not embarrassed at all, since you didn't answer the question.
    Quote:

Proof that tm answered the question would be nice.
    Quote:

You're projecting again. Either that our you're preparing to bring about the violence you feel deserved against those who are of an animal nature and who debase the entire human race.

Sorry that we aren't of master race stock like yourself there Seg. You'll just have to put up with our mongrel ways and thoughts. They aren't pure and higher level like your own. Try not to stomp us to death out or pure contempt please.

I don't think that "Seg." ever claimed to be part of a master race---making things up again?
    Quote:

I don't think that "Seg." ever claimed to be part of a master race---making things up again?

Well...I am Welsh but it's true I tend to keep it quiet....
    Quote:

Proof that tm answered the question would be nice.

It was answered. You've even quoted it. You even quoted and noted that myself and another poster were going back and forth about it. You said you wanted proof. I said let's agree on a definition and Ill give proof. You've spammed the thread since then and now are trying to alter what you said dozens of posts back.

Quote:

He gave the definition of those who disagree with him. The label is easy to see. Sorry if you don't like the definition. Perhaps you and he would prefer the term untermensch instead. You state that something is beneath human nature, then by definition you are saying they are under humans or subhumans. I have no doubt that since Seg loves the author of Übermensch so much and clearly labels and considers those in disagreement to be inferior.

As the article notes....

Quote:

The term Übermensch was a favourite of the Nazi regime, which borrowed selectively (and superficially) from Nietzsche's work and sought to adopt him as a philosophical mascot. Their conception of the Übermensch, however, was racial in nature, whereas Nietzsche himself was vehemently critical of both antisemitism and German nationalism.[11] [12] The Nazi notion of the master race also spawned the idea of "inferior races" (Untermenschen) which could be dominated and enslaved; this term does not originate with Nietzsche.

See the difference between yourself, Seg and say... the Nazi's is that they applied the term racially. Now I always have to get clarification about racial stuff, something which I've asked your for now about a dozen times, because the European and American concepts of race are different. The American concept of race is wrapped up largely in skin color whereas in Europe it is wrapped up in religion, language, culture, etc.

So the Nazi's applied the concept via their European version of race. You appear to have applied it using the American form of race. We can't be sure since you won't answer questions but prefer to spam the thread. Regardless of how it is applied though the concept exists and when you hold in your mind the concept of Übermensch and the belief that others are Untermenschen, then you are practicing eugenics. You may be using different criteria to select your master race, but you are indeed practicing it.

Not surprisingly the Übermensch feel the Untermenschen are not capable of running their own lives. They promote policies and burdens to lessen their child bearing potential and ultimately to lessen their numbers completely. The Übermensch accomplish this by consolidating power in a large central government and dictating life to the Untermenschen. They don't feel bad denying them freedom or rights because of course they are that which must be overcome and that which is less than man.

Quote:

The book's protagonist, Zarathustra, contends that "man is something which ought to be overcome:"

All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment…

If this is not enough of an answer for you, or if you did not have this understanding prior to this, then you have it now. It is not hard to find statements from Democratic leadership that reflects this understanding at all. Every time they label voters or constituents as anything inferior, they are practicing this concept. They believe themselves the superior and believe they have failed to convince the inferior. When they believe the inferior cannot be convinced, they seek authoritarian forms of government and control and history has shown they do so violently and killing millions in the process.

I bid you good day.
    Quote:

Can you repeat the answer again----if you did answer. Then I can tell you if I agree or disagree with your answer---if you did answer. Then you can proceed to provide the links you claim to have. Which is what I thought was the question.

Quote:

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats weren?t successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.

Quote:

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

Quote:

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:

Ok, lets roll with your definition then. Now you have no reason not to provide the information that I and mj asked for, do you----let's not concern ourselves what mj's definition of eugenics are, I'm sure mj won't object about the semantics.

[/QUOTE]
    @Trumpy.....if I were you I'd stick to Ayn Rand.

Nietzsche is one of the easiest and most accessible of philosophers it's true but in your case it does nevertheless seem a bridge too far.
    Quote:

Can you repeat the answer again----if you did answer. Then I can tell you if I agree or disagree with your answer---if you did answer. Then you can proceed to provide the links you claim to have. Which is what I thought was the question.

You apparently just ignored the very extended and elaborated on answer above defining eugenic terms, thoughts and actions in my view.
    Quote:

Now I always have to get clarification about racial stuff, something which I've asked your for now about a dozen times, because the European and American concepts of race are different. The American concept of race is wrapped up largely in skin color whereas in Europe it is wrapped up in religion, language, culture, etc.

So Islamophobia, anti semitism and anti-Catholism in the US is based on skin color?

Quote:

If this is not enough of an answer for you, or if you did not have this understanding prior to this, then you have it now. It is not hard to find statements from Democratic leadership that reflects this understanding at all. Every time they label voters or constituents as anything inferior, they are practicing this concept. They believe themselves the superior and believe they have failed to convince the inferior. When they believe the inferior cannot be convinced, they seek authoritarian forms of government and control and history has shown they do so violently and killing millions in the process.

I bid you good day.

So can you provide links. And how is this eugenics according to your definition?
    Quote:

Eugenics is broadly defined as promoting the use of practices that you believe will improve the genetic composition of a population.

Are we in agreement on this point?

Quote:

you apparently just ignored the very extended and elaborated on answer above defining eugenic terms, thoughts and actions in my view.

see the above. Now provide the links that you said you had.---or did you forget the question?
    Quote:

So Islamophobia, anti semitism and anti-Catholism in the US is based on skin color?

Holy cow don't forget the damn Italians of which I happen to be one. I mean we've still got that nice minstrel show Jersey Shore on for goodness sakes!

Quote:

So can you provide links. And how is this eugenics according to your definition?

I can and have provided links. I've mentioned general examples. If you want to find a specific example and ask about it then link to it and let's fire away. However I'm already doing all the heavy lifting here while you feign ignorance and ask for repetition while spamming the thread with links you refuse to discuss and pretty pictures.