The American Left Slides Into Psychosis

Comments

• finetunesfinetunes Posts: 2,065member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Here is a large cookie for you.

Now find some quotes where these people are talking about eugenics. About how they will manage the American gene pool through the practice of eugenics.

Didn't we go through this before? Ain't going to happen.
  • trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,198member
    Quote:

Here is a large cookie for you.

Now find some quotes where these people are talking about eugenics. About how they will manage the American gene pool through the practice of eugenics.

I repeat. You've won the election. Now you can go for a long cycle ride, put your up, have a glass of port, or whatever you do to relax, and stop the hysterical fear-mongering pants pissing rape of reality. You have WON. American politicians are not talking about eugenics. You can stop lying now.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FineTunes View Post

Didn't we go through this before? Ain't going to happen.

I'll ask you both a question. Can you find me quotes where Hitler said, "Oh and btw, while we are on the subject, I'll be marching a few million Jews off to be killed."

The speeches did no such thing. The speeches were for defining the philosophy, not the actions.

Democratic speech has defined their philosophy. Their philosophy denotes superior and inferior and desires to grants rights accordingly.
  • mumbo jumbomumbo jumbo Posts: 1,633member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I'll ask you both a question. Can you find me quotes where Hitler said, "Oh and btw, while we are on the subject, I'll be marching a few million Jews off to be killed."

The speeches did no such thing. The speeches were for defining the philosophy, not the actions.

Democratic speech has defined their philosophy. Their philosophy denotes superior and inferior and desires to grants rights accordingly.

The Democrats are like the Nazis.

Got you.

YOU WON. YOU CAN STOP NOW.
    Quote:

Changing the burden of answering the original question, doesn't answer what was asked of you. I'm willing to move on since you have obviously decided not to answer it. You have asked me to comment on the links that I have provided in this thread. I was criticized for the lengthy quotes from the links, I will shorten the quotes in the future. I was also criticized for lack of comments about the link. The links I provided speak for themselves and were on point to the issue being addressed so no comments were necessary. You may read them or ignore them, but they provided information that reflected that eugenics was of interest to the Republican Right Wingers. You have yet to provide the links to support your argument that this was an issue of the Democrats.

OBTW, Hitler, or what be believed, said or did has nothing to do with this thread. Nice try tm, move on, I have.

Quote:

Got you.

MJ, the question we asked will never be answered. Let's move on. It will remain one of the mysterious and unanswered or unanswerable questions in this thread. I'm done and moving on.

• segoviussegovius Posts: 9,872member
    Quote:

I have a question. It's philosophical so you might want to sit down for a while.

I'd appreciate an answer though and just for you we'll make it simple. You can choose:

A) Yes

B) No

Now here is the question:

Quote:

If, with hindsight, one knew Hitler was going to be responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people and - theoretically - one could turn back the clock to stop him being born or even perhaps abort or extinguish him shortly after birth, would you TRUMPY, support that?

Remember...A or B...yes or no...

I appreciate you'll need time to digest and chug the old cogs into gear but don't take too long...
    Expect an answer to your question when

Quote:

Got you.

The point remains the same.

Quote:

Changing the burden of answering the original question, doesn't answer what was asked of you. I'm willing to move on since you have obviously decided not to answer it. You have asked me to comment on the links that I have provided in this thread. I was criticized for the lengthy quotes from the links, I will shorten the quotes in the future. I was also criticized for lack of comments about the link. The links I provided speak for themselves and were on point to the issue being addressed so no comments were necessary. You may read them or ignore them, but they provided information that reflected that eugenics was of interest to the Republican Right Wingers. You have yet to provide the links to support your argument that this was an issue of the Democrats.

OBTW, Hitler, or what be believed, said or did has nothing to do with this thread. Nice try tm, move on, I have.

You've moved on except for this new reply you mean.

FT, did any of your links advocate for murdering or exterminating millions of people or entire "races" however they may be defined?

No they didn't. They largely hit matters of belief or philosophy. You declared those beliefs racist and from those beliefs, drew the conclusion that a person would act like a eugenicist if given the chance to make policy.

So someone says people ought not marry outside of their race as an example. I asked you a dozen times to clarify if this made one a eugenicst. You wouldn't touch it. If you would confirm it then I'll be glad to find the same thing but I'm not going to watch people be hypocritical and apply double-standards. I'm not going to let you post your link, go find the same thing and then you or MJ complain that it's not the same.

The left deals almost exclusively with intent. I'll deal with you and others when you will nail down actions and label them. I won't let the labels change after I find the actions due to you liking the intent of the parties taking those actions.
    Oh dear.....more questions Trumpy refuses to answer.

I wonder...are we perhaps being uncharitable? Perhaps he does want to answer...

Maybe he just doesn't understand the questions...

Seems plausible.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Seems plausible.

Perhaps you should learn the difference between asking for evidence to prove an answer and the answer itself.

Please feel free to requote any question you think I have not answered. If someone demands prove it but refuses to define proof, then they can go suck eggs. How does one prove that which is undefined?

In the meantime though we have the actual thread topic which coincidentally is not grumpy lefties who ignore the point. It is the American Left sliding into psychosis.

Vanity Fair

Quote:

A distinguished colleague of mine likens the wiggy mood of the nation to that of a hormonal teenager. What do you call an electorate that seems prone to acting out irrationally, is full of inchoate rage, and is constantly throwing fits and tantrums? You call it teenaged. Is voting for a deranged Tea Party candidate such as Christine O?Donnell, who has no demonstrable talent for lawmaking, or much else, so different from shouting ?Whatever!? and slamming the bedroom door? Is moaning that Obama doesn?t emote enough or get sufficiently angry so different from screaming, ?You don?t understand!!!?

Gee, do we grant hormonal teenagers the same rights as adults? Some of you will like the rest. It's full of the same silly caricatures that pass for leftist thought, but don't need any statistics to back them up.
    Quote:

Please feel free to requote any question you think I have not answered.

Ok. Here we go:

Quote:

If, with hindsight, one knew Hitler was going to be responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people and - theoretically - one could turn back the clock to stop him being born or even perhaps abort or extinguish him shortly after birth, would you TRUMPY, support that?

A) Yes

B) No
    Yes, the "point remains,"

None of your quotes prove that Democrats are suggesting a programme of managing the American gene pool.

They are not like Hitler, who came to power on the back of literally hundreds of speeches in which he compared Jews to "rats" and "vermin" who should "be exterminated" and a dedicated propaganda campaign paid for by the state in which posters of Jews literally baking bread from the blood of gentile children were put up in the streets.

You might better compare Glenn Beck calling "progressives" a "cancer". Which is apparently fine with you.

You are a teacher. You are not a history teacher. That is clear.

Your point is absurd, and offensive, and childish, and you are wrong, and you can stop now, because you did well in the election, and you're not supposed to get high on your own supply.
    Quote:

None of your quotes prove that Democrats are suggesting a programme of managing the American gene pool.

They are not like Hitler, who came to power on the back of literally hundreds of speeches in which he compared Jews to "rats" and "vermin" who should "be exterminated" and a dedicated propaganda campaign paid for by the state in which posters of Jews literally baking bread from the blood of gentile children were put up in the streets.

You might better compare Glenn Beck calling "progressives" a "cancer". Which is apparently fine with you.

You are a teacher. You are not a history teacher. That is clear.

Your point is absurd, and offensive, and childish, and you are wrong, and you can stop now, because you did well in the election, and you're not supposed to get high on your own supply.

Your reasoning is hilarious MJ. After the last election, we were supposed to shut up because we lost. The loss was proof that conservatives beliefs were extremist, fringe and proof that we were now going to be governing from a permanent minority (and that minority would be shrinking of course as we died off) position.

Now the reasoning is... well you won so now shut up.

Damned if you do or don't I guess. The hypocrisy is rather fun to watch though.

What are you a teacher of again MJ?

You aren't seriously suggesting I can't find speeches or imagery where liberals and their leaders have made claims of impending violence and harm that is going to be caused by conservatives due to their nature.

I mean seriously. You can't be making that claim. That is ALWAYS the claim of leftists. Seg is a walking, talking example of that as is BR. Their seething raging tirades on here are all about the supposed seething, raging hypothetical violence and harmful and oppressive scenarios that conservatives are going to unleash on everyone REAL SOON NOW. That and they are already responsible for all the regular events that go on anyway. A liberal goes on a violent shooting rampage. It's not really their fault. They only had the gun in the first place due to paranoid, bloodthirsty conservatives who want your child to blow their brains out so they can feel like Rambo.

See I've read so much of it, that it isn't even hard to do.

You've clearly gone off the deep end. You open your mouth and end up doing nothing but proving my point completely right. If liberals were merely airing disagreements with conservatives, then your point would be completely true and I would be making shit up. However the reality is that liberals continually demonize conservatives. They are all rich, white men (often southern men) but they are also all ignorant and the poorest among us and they are too stupid to vote for their own self interests and thus they and their views are a danger and harmful to society. They want your daughters to die in a back alley. They want to shoot the doctor who would help her. They want to kill Muslims and anyone brown, etc. etc. etc.

Those caricatures and the limited thoughts behind them are like a tape loop(showing my age there) both here and in the leftist realm of thought in general.
    Quote:

I have a question. It's philosophical so you might want to sit down for a while.

I'd appreciate an answer though and just for you we'll make it simple. You can choose:

A) Yes

B) No

Now here is the question:

"If, with hindsight, one knew Hitler was going to be responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people and - theoretically - one could turn back the clock to stop him being born or even perhaps abort or extinguish him shortly after birth, would you TRUMPY, support that?"

Remember...A or B...yes or no...

I appreciate you'll need time to digest and chug the old cogs into gear but don't take too long...

Quote:

Seems plausible.

Quote:

None of your quotes prove that Democrats are suggesting a programme of managing the American gene pool..........

Quote:

......You aren't seriously suggesting I can't find speeches or imagery where liberals and their leaders have made claims of impending violence and harm that is going to be caused by conservatives due to their nature.

I mean seriously. You can't be making that claim. ....seething raging tirades on here ......

You didn't answer MJ's question, you responded, but you didn't answer it. As I said above I have moved on from this because I know you aren't going to answer it.

Sego's question that you have totally ignored is an A or B answer.
    Quote:

Quote:

FT, did any of your links advocate for murdering or exterminating millions of people or entire "races" however they may be defined?

No they didn't. They largely hit matters of belief or philosophy. You declared those beliefs racist and from those beliefs, drew the conclusion that a person would act like a eugenicist if given the chance to make policy.

So someone says people ought not marry outside of their race as an example. I asked you a dozen times to clarify if this made one a eugenicst. You wouldn't touch it. If you would confirm it then I'll be glad to find the same thing but I'm not going to watch people be hypocritical and apply double-standards. I'm not going to let you post your link, go find the same thing and then you or MJ complain that it's not the same.

The left deals almost exclusively with intent. I'll deal with you and others when you will nail down actions and label them. I won't let the labels change after I find the actions due to you liking the intent of the parties taking those actions.

First, let's go back to the original question:

Quote:

So says the guy who wrote that if the Democrats weren?t successful in the November elections they would begin to talk about eugenics.

Quote:

They already are talking about eugenics. The American people are now too stupid and thus are incapable of self-government.

Quote:

When you say that senior members of the Democratic Party have been talking about eugenics? That is a lie.

Quote:

It is the truth. The examples have been noted and are easy to find in media accounts. Your screaming denials don't change that.

Quote:

Eugenics.

WHATEVER the definition. Senior figures in the Democratic party are not talking about eugenics.

You wrote this.

You wrote a lie.

You have provided no evidence.

Quote:

I'm trying to see where you are coming from. I'm not sure what case you are presenting with regard to the Beck link.

Quote:

Eugenics is broadly defined as promoting the use of practices that you believe will improve the genetic composition of a population.

Quote:

Ok, lets roll with your definition then. Now you have no reason not to provide the information that I and mj asked for, do you----let's not concern ourselves what mj's definition of eugenics are, I'm sure mj won't object about the semantics.

You were asked the question, you provided the definition and all you had to do was to answer it. Simple provide links that reflects the fact that Democrats were advocating eugenics. You kept changing the parameters to a very simple question. The question did not ask if the Democrats were practicing eugenics, whether they were murdering or committing violence---just whether there is evidence that they advocated it.

The links that I provided, and was criticized for omitting comments (I incorrectly made the assumption that you could understand the point of the articles) reflected viewpoints and beliefs of some right winger Republicans. I do not believe that this is the basis for most right wingers, but a few influential ones none the less.

If I was criticized for not making comments to the links and quotes I provided how can you make the accusation that:

Quote:

You declared those beliefs racist and from those beliefs, drew the conclusion that a person would act like a eugenicist if given the chance to make policy.

Clearly another one of your tactics in not answering a question and accusing your opponent of stating or declaring something that was never said, and all the time avoiding the question.

It was not my question to answer, however I chose to give examples of Republicans who backed or supported eugenics----not implying mass extermination or murdering.

Now Sego has asked a simple question, and made it simple---either an A or B. Your choice, you can ignore or dismiss it or chose to provide an answer.

Some comments in this thread regarding your tactics:

Quote:

I'm wondering Trumpy....do you actually ever feel like contributing anything?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BR View Post

Ya, do what Trump does. Spam the forum with no links, no quotes, AND no thoughts.

Quote:

Given Trumpy's re-defining of what dialogue and discourse are (a natural progression from his previous redefining of 'truth' and 'facts') I too - like FT - am going to be 'improved by him' and learn at the feet of the master.

Quote:

We all know them by know, but as you seem to have conveniently forgotten, now the thread has a new page, and everything, you can just click on the link above (as can everyone else) for a reminder.

So. Eugenics. You have claimed that senior Democrats are "talking about eugenics." This is a direct quote. They are "already talking about eugenics." These were your words.

Where. Please find me a quote. One. One quote where senior democrats are seriously considering, suggesting, weighing or even DISCUSSING the subject of eugenics.
    You seem to be the only person in a nation of millions who has found evidence of this. This should turn American and world politics on its head. So find a quote. This is dynamite. Find a quote. A quote.

TRUMPTMAN IS PLAYING THE INTENT GAME.

EUGENICS. DEMOCRATS. EUGENICS.

Return to MJ's Post:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...47#post1748347
    Quote:

Your reasoning is hilarious MJ. After the last election, we were supposed to shut up because we lost. The loss was proof that conservatives beliefs were extremist, fringe and proof that we were now going to be governing from a permanent minority (and that minority would be shrinking of course as we died off) position.

Now th

snip

poorest among us and they are too stupid to vote for their own self interests and thus they and their views are a danger and harmful to society. They want your daughters to die in a back alley. They want to shoot the doctor who would help her. They want to kill Muslims and anyone brown, etc. etc. etc.

Those caricatures and the limited thoughts behind them are like a tape loop(showing my age there) both here and in the leftist realm of thought in general.

Eugenics.

Instead of simply showing how those quotes mean that Democrats want to begin a programme of eugenics, you seem to have launched a huge rant full of ad hominem attacks against me.

I understand why. You have lost this argument, because your original point was absurd, and when you made an offensive comparison you were shown how the comparison was absolutely wrong by historical example.

You took some quotes out of context. You could have said "Look, these people are arrogant." But you had to claim that these quotes meant that Democrats want to manage the American gene pool with a programme of eugenics. Even though they didn't say that.

You constantly whine about THE INTENT GAME, but hey look. It's totally fine when you do it.

If Democrats were planning a programme of eugenics it would be on the front page of every newspaper in the world. It is not. It is on this forum in your posts. And nowhere else.

YOU DID WELL IN THE ELECTION. Now you can stop talking shit. You can stop lying and trying to make people scared and a debate on the issues impossible. Now you can stop playing THE INTENT GAME.

Democrats are not proposing eugenics. That is a stupid, offensive, childish and completely bullshit suggestion with no evidence. Mr Intent Game.
  • jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,897member
    Quote:

Eugenics.

Instead of simply showing how those quotes mean that Democrats want to begin a programme of eugenics, you seem to have launched a huge rant full of ad hominem attacks against me.

I understand why. You have lost this argument, because your original point was absurd, and when you made an offensive comparison you were shown how the comparison was absolutely wrong by historical example.

You took some quotes out of context. You could have said "Look, these people are arrogant." But you had to claim that these quotes meant that Democrats want to manage the American gene pool with a programme of eugenics. Even though they didn't say that.

You constantly whine about THE INTENT GAME, but hey look. It's totally fine when you do it.

If Democrats were planning a programme of eugenics it would be on the front page of every newspaper in the world. It is not. It is on this forum in your posts. And nowhere else.

YOU DID WELL IN THE ELECTION. Now you can stop talking shit. You can stop lying and trying to make people scared and a debate on the issues impossible. Now you can stop playing THE INTENT GAME.

Democrats are not proposing eugenics. That is a stupid, offensive, childish and completely bullshit suggestion with no evidence. Mr Intent Game.

Good post and good points. I can see that not much has changed here.

I just love this quote from trumpy :

Quote:

Those caricatures and the limited thoughts behind them are like a tape loop(showing my age there) both here and in the leftist realm of thought in general

OOOOOOOO! You're so old!

Careful trumpy! The youngin's here will start blaming you for everything!

Well Mumbo it's good to read your timely posts and logical reply's to the usual illogic. Not much will ever change with this one. I haven't been posting much lately because I just don't have much time these days for the psychosis on parade that we have here.
    Quote:

Avoidance, obfuscation, running away, circumvention, delay, departure, dodge, dodging, elusion, escape, escapism, eschewal, evasion, flight, non-participation, passive resistance, recoil, retreat, run-around, shirking, shunning, steering clear of, scamper off, sneak off, shuffle off, sheer off, turn tail, turn one's back; take to one's heels; runaway, run for one's life; cut and run; be off like a shot; fly, flee; fly away, flee away, run away from, avoiding; neutral, shy of (unwilling) [more]; elusive, evasive; fugitive, runaway; shy, wild., lest, in order to avoid.

Confucius he say:

No answer is in itself an answer
    Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trumptman

Avoidance, obfuscation, running away, circumvention, delay, departure, dodge, dodging, elusion, escape, escapism, eschewal, evasion, flight, non-participation, passive resistance, recoil, retreat, run-around, shirking, shunning, steering clear of, scamper off, sneak off, shuffle off, sheer off, turn tail, turn one's back; take to one's heels; runaway, run for one's life; cut and run; be off like a shot; fly, flee; fly away, flee away, run away from, avoiding; neutral, shy of (unwilling) [more]; elusive, evasive; fugitive, runaway; shy, wild., lest, in order to avoid.

Confucius he say:

No answer is in itself an answer

[/QUOTE]

Surely you didn't expect an answer from tm---did you?