The American Right Slides into Pants-Pissing Hysterical Bullshit

Comments

• mumbo jumbomumbo jumbo Posts: 1,633member

I mean...urgently.

Come back to reality. You know other countries are watching, thinking "Jesus, right wing America, you've lost your shit."
    I mean, it's not as if there's a pattern devel...

oh.
  • trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,299member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post

Have I compared Sarah Palin to Hitler?

No.

Have I said that Republicans are psychotic and want to impose eugenics?

No.

Use one of your half-dozen threads to post and foster hysterical nonsense.

This is the thread where others can comment on hysterical nonsense.

I'm sorry you're finding this difficult to understand. It isn't difficult.

Hm. You seem to want to make a post that you don't want to defend.

So you've posted this thread that tries to prove that Republicans are slipping into psychosis. It does not (that is a hysterical, shriek-like-a-seven-year-old cowardly pants-pissing load of leftist shit designed to make solutions and dialogue more difficult). And, arguably, everything I've said was true.

If you disagree, you might like to explain your position, using the words that you should have quoted in the first place to back up your argument.

Or you may just continue to wet your pants and make the world a shittier place.
  • sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 16,332member
    This is a thread for people to post examples of the curious slide of liberals here on AI into hysteria, fact-resistant insanity, lack of any sense of proportion, cynical lies, barely disguised racism and equally thinly disguised calls for violence, and so on.

While I don’t believe that every single left wing AI member subscribes to these views, this forum needs a counterbalance to the maliciousness of certain posters who have no problem with starting threads that accuse some 50% of the American electorate as being stupid, racist ignorant, sexist, and so on. They're campaigning, not interested in the moderate exchange of ideas, and will say and argue anything.

So post yours here. It's OK, treat this thread as your blog. A single link with no comment will do, and if you're called on defend your link just post another. You're encouraged to completely ignore any objection or comment on your links. That's the way it's done. We're progressives, after all.

I’ll start with these.

Obama calls Republicans "hostage takers."

Leftist Website urges liberal not to donate to Israeli fire relief
    Quote:

Good lord, people. Get some perspective.

Quote:

I mean...urgently.

Come back to reality. You know other countries are watching, thinking "Jesus, right wing America, you've lost your shit."

Quote:

I mean, it's not as if there's a pattern devel...

oh.

I suggest you stop making posts here altogether if you don't have the courage or the intelligence to defend them.
    Why are right wing Americans so instinctively violent?

Quote:

Why are right wing Americans so instinctively violent?

Why do you make posts at all if you don't want to defend them?

What is the point?

Why don't you just start a blog?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I suggest you stop making posts here altogether if you don't have the courage or the intelligence to defend them.

Wait, now it's bad to just post cartoons and links with no comment and refuse to discuss them?

Wow. What a turnaround. Until today that was perfectly all right.

trumptman, you have your half-a-dozen threads for people to post that left wing people are psychotic and want to practice eugenics and state health care is Stalinism and Barack Obama is a Marxist, and this is a thread for people to comment on how right wing America has lost any sense of perspective.

It's very simple.
    Quote:

Why do you make posts at all if you don't want to defend them?

What is the point?

Why don't you just start a blog?

OH, NOW YOU GET IT.

Fucking FINALLY.
    Quote:

Wait, now it's bad to just post cartoons and links with no comment and refuse to discuss them?

Wow. What a turnaround. Until today that was perfectly all right.

trumptman, you have your half-a-dozen threads for people to post that left wing people are psychotic and want to practice eugenics and state health care is Stalinism and Barack Obama is a Marxist, and this is a thread for people to comment on how right wing America has lost any sense of perspective.

It's very simple.

I suggest you start a blog. You want to make posts. But you don't want to defend them.

This is a forum. The rules are that you don't just post any old shit and then refuse to discuss it. If you want to do that, and you do, then you should start a blog and not publish comments. That is what a blog is for. I suggest you only make posts if you're prepared to discuss and defend them.
    Quote:

I suggest you start a blog. You want to make posts. But you don't want to defend them.

This is a forum. The rules are that you don't just post any old shit and then refuse to discuss it. If you want to do that, and you do, then you should start a blog and not publish comments. That is what a blog is for. I suggest you only make posts if you're prepared to discuss and defend them.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!

I'm so glad to see that you agree!

Now. When can I expect you to start writing this after jazzguru's trillions of posts?
  • marcuk(tm)marcuk(tm) Posts: 220member
    Isnt it funny that all the creative, funny, intelligent debating skill comes from the 'left' - only to be regurgitated by the rigid, boring, has-been wingers a few weeks later. [edit whoops, forgot the and the ]
    Quote:

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!

I'm so glad to see that you agree!

Now. When can I expect you to start writing this after jazzguru's trillions of posts?

Yeah, you keep this saying this. I'm not sure why.

Anyway. I strongly suggest that you if you're going to make a post then you should have either the balls or the brains to discuss it.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marcUK? View Post

Isnt it funny that all the creative, funny, intelligent debating skill comes from the 'left' - only to be regurgitated by the rigid, boring, has-been wingers a few weeks later. [edit whoops, forgot the and the ]

I don't think liberals want change. They want death camps. That's why they're called liberals.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marcUK? View Post

EXACTLY.

I've been saying this for months.

The second he sees how annoying it is, he loses his shit.

Now.

More examples of pants-pissing right wing hysteria posted without any comment coming up.
    Quote:

I don't think liberals want change. They want death camps. That's why they're called liberals.

No, no, no, no, trumptman.

You have many, many threads for you to post "Liberals are evil bastards who want to KILL US ALL AND SEE AMERICA BURN."

This is the thread where we comment on them. I keep saying. Do keep up.
  • marcuk(tm)marcuk(tm) Posts: 220member
    Quote:

Is this the famed trumptman attempt at humour?
    Quote:

EXACTLY.

I've been saying this for months.

The second he sees how annoying it is, he loses his shit.

Now.

More examples of pants-pissing right wing hysteria posted without any comment coming up.

POST A SINGLE FUCKING ONE where I have defended a conservative activist beating up a leftist protester. A SINGLE ONE. Find me ONE. Try not to resort to MJ logic. ONE. If you can't, and you won't be able to, then shut the fuck up.

How can you condone violence? Come on. Just say it's wrong to stomp on people's heads even if they're evil conservatives. Come on. I dare you!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marcUK™ View Post

Is this the famed trumptman attempt at humour?

No. He's a bit upset, I think.

QUICK RE-CAP AS TO WHAT THE FUCK IS NOW HAPPENING (FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL THOSE MANY HUNDREDS OF LURKERS THAT TRUMPTMAN IS SO OBSESSED WITH).

For many months, posters on these boards have been spamming threads with comment after comment which they refuse to defend or discuss, treating the forum like a blog.

So I began to make posts like this:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...og#post1749137

and this

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...og#post1747892

and this

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...og#post1742299

and this

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...og#post1741437

and this

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...og#post1734566

and this

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...og#post1727758

and this

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...og#post1741100

repeating again and again the words “this is not a blog.”

Now. In this thread, as can be seen from the very post, I have resorted to those tactics to demonstrate how fucking annoying it is. And within one page, trumptman has begun to directly quote those posts. This is the second time he's done this.

I make no comment on the dignity of this move. I merely encourage you to click on the links above! They’re very instructive.

Quote:

POST A SINGLE FUCKING ONE where I have defended a conservative activist beating up a leftist protester. A SINGLE ONE. Find me ONE. Try not to resort to MJ logic. ONE. If you can't, and you won't be able to, then shut the fuck up.

How can you condone violence? Come on. Just say it's wrong to stomp on people's heads even if they're evil conservatives. Come on. I dare you!

EXPLANATION OF THIS POST FOR ANYONE WHO MAY BE CONFUSED

Now, you may think that this post is a completely irrelevant non sequiteur. And it is.

But it's also a direct, nearly word-for-word quote of a post I made a few weeks ago when one of Rand Paul's security people stomped on someone's head.

I make no comment on the dignity of his quoting this post, pretending it's his. That is for you to decide, dear Lurker.