Where are the Apple Stores here?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
There is A DESPERATE NEED for an Apple Store in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. While I realize we have one in Charleston, at sales at Best Buy, no one at Apple is listening to our requests for an Apple Store near Hilton Head, Bluffton, Beaufort SC. The one in upper SC is quite a ways away. People are purchasing PC's rather than travel that far to an Apple Store. I inquired from the Apple rep at Best Buy and she gave me a rather terse: "you don't need one". Oh really??? I, like many others here, miss the NY, NJ Texas experience of the neighborhood Apple Store. Perhaps Apple Insider can get Apple to listen.

Those of us who are transplants apparently cannot.

Very unhappy and next time may buy a PC.

Can't understand it!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lowcountrygirl View Post

People are purchasing PC's rather than travel that far to an Apple Store.

So they've never heard of the Internet?

Quote:

I inquired from the Apple rep at Best Buy and she gave me a rather terse: "you don't need one".

That wasn't an Apple rep.

Quote:

You've never heard of the Internet?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

There is A DESPERATE NEED for an Apple Store in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. While I realize we have one in Charleston, at sales at Best Buy, no one at Apple is listening to our requests for an Apple Store near Hilton Head, Bluffton, Beaufort SC. The one in upper SC is quite a ways away. People are purchasing PC's rather than travel that far to an Apple Store. I inquired from the Apple rep at Best Buy and she gave me a rather terse: "you don't need one". Oh really??? I, like many others here, miss the NY, NJ Texas experience of the neighborhood Apple Store. Perhaps Apple Insider can get Apple to listen.

Those of us who are transplants apparently cannot.

Can't understand it!

He is right buy the PC online at the Apple store.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

There is A DESPERATE NEED for an Apple Store in the Lowcountry of South Carolina.

Apple does not site stores based upon customer need. They site their stores based on projected profit.

Y'all need to improve your demographics.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by clarkgujjar View Post

Where to buy Apple electronic gadgets through online?

There are a lot of sites to buy Apple gadgets online.Google it.Go to Mac Rumors and you find your answer there and also J and R music in NYC.