Analyst who leaked Apple sales projections arrested, charged for insider trading

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

It's funny how poker is illegal online, yet the shadiest and most corrupt gambling scheme of all, the stock market, is fully legal. I used to play a bit of poker and things that were illegal in poker are all legal in the stock market, like bots. In poker, using a bot will get you banned for life from a site. In the stock market, using a bot is perfectly fine and totally legal.

...I totally agree. Wall Street pricks are nothing more than mobsters, and the US Govt allows it, while banning online gaming, because they cannot tax it, and cannot 'own' it. ...SAme with natural drugs like weed!

Wall Street. The biggest criminal organization on the planet.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aBeliefSystem View Post

Maybe they could also round up all the journalists at the majority of news sites?

They do seem to be rather selective in their news output.

Do you care to explain how that is insider trading?
  • Reply 23 of 26
    801801 Posts: 271member
    Little fish get fined and jail time, the big fish like goldman sachs get slapped on the wrist and plead without admitting guilt. What a great system.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Is "fancy meals" another term for hookers?

• Reply 25 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Satch99 View Post

Wall Street. The biggest criminal organization on the planet.

Thank you. You saved me writing a big post (my usual tirade against the financial industry). You summed it up in one.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    I can't wait to here how the Apple Haters are going to make this all Apple's fault.