Google, Asus rumored to team up for co-branded 7" tablet later this year

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 83
    tbelltbell Posts: 3,146member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tjwal View Post

I am going to look at FileApp, but wifi and icloud are a no-go where I work. I imagine it is the same at many large businesses.

I'm confused. I import PDFs and doc files regularly into the iPad. I use iTunes.
  • Reply 82 of 83
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tjwal View Post

I am going to look at FileApp, but wifi and icloud are a no-go where I work. I imagine it is the same at many large businesses.

FileApp isn't limited to just Wifi. It'll work when you connect via the dock as well.
  • Reply 83 of 83
    thepixeldocthepixeldoc Posts: 2,257member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JJJameson View Post

FileApp isn't limited to just Wifi. It'll work when you connect via the dock as well.

I personally like FileBrowser http://www.stratospherix.com/products/

You connect from the iDevice over wifi, to either stream all of your shared files, or select them and copy them to your device. You don't need to have software on your computer at all to facilitate copying.

With that said though, I also have DiskAid for those times I'm at my desk and want to move things around and organize.

Amazing all of the Google i.e. Android fans that still don't know how to use search. If they did, they would find literally 100's of links that offer many solutions to their "problem".