Customers report receiving shipment notifications for new iPad

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 58
    ferdferd Posts: 4member
    Got my tracking number. Shows shipped out of Ontario, CA which is only a couple hours from me. Shipping is Fedex Standard Overnight-Indirect with future delivery requested. So i assume that this means even that it will be held until the 15th and then I'll get first thing on the 16th. Hopefully, I'm wrong and get it on Monday
  • Reply 42 of 58
    ordered mine on the 8th and just got the email saying its been shipped. Still says delivery on the 16th. Being shipped by some UK company I've never heard of.
  • Reply 43 of 58
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    Mine has said preparing to ship for quite awhile now. I ordered mine upon announcement. I guess Apple hates me because I'm loyal and bought everyone in my family an IPad 2.
  • Reply 44 of 58
    Received shipping notice yesterday from Apple, but FedEx still says it has no notice of the tracking number I was given. Hopefully it updates in the next day or so. Seems like everyone else's tracking is already live.
  • Reply 45 of 58
    Just received my shipping notice this AM for a 32GB Wi-Fi. I'm located in NE OH, and delivery is due by 3PM on the 16th.

"Mar 10, 2012 9:51 AM Picked up MIDDLETOWN, PA Future delivery requested"
  • Reply 46 of 58
    My shipping notification shows shipping from Nashville, TN, with a delivery date of March 12 by 3pm. Is that a mistake?
  • Reply 47 of 58
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thetorrey View Post

My shipping notification shows shipping from Nashville, TN, with a delivery date of March 12 by 3pm. Is that a mistake?

It'll get bumped give it a bit. Mine said the same thing originally.
  • Reply 48 of 58
    Dear Ken,

We're happy to let you know that the items below are on their way to you. We also included delivery estimates and tracking information next to your shipping address.

Thanks for your time and for shopping with Apple.

- The Apple Store

Items in Your Shipment

iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for Verizon 64GB - Black (3rd generation)

Part Number: MC756LL/A

Ship to

Ken
  • Reply 49 of 58
    I got a text from apple,

Shipment W250@&£!? has been dispatched.Expect delivery on or before 16-03-2012.Track your order at http://store.apple.com/orderstatus

Dam I hope it's before
  • Reply 50 of 58
    I too, now have a FedEx tracking number that says future delivery for the 16th. Also Middletown, PA. That's only an hour and a half away from me. That's just mean...
  • Reply 51 of 58
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post

Mine has said preparing to ship for quite awhile now. I ordered mine upon announcement. I guess Apple hates me because I'm loyal and bought everyone in my family an IPad 2.

Maybe they just hate you because you're a braggart
  • Reply 52 of 58
    i got my shipping notification that its shipping from Ontario, California.
  • Reply 53 of 58
    Greetings,

In an effort to consolidate the different status tracking information for the anxious new iPad fans, who are speculating about the current shipping timelines, and whether certain models of the iPad are shipping faster than others, or to figure out a trend of shipping times based on actual submitted, and hopefully, received orders, the following website offers such a service in a seamless user-friendly manner.

All one has to do is to put their order date, iPad model, and Apple Store estimated shipping dates, and later on, update their information as the status of their shipment gets updated.

Sharing this information, helps hundreds of anxious iPad, prospect and current, buyers, to better speculate Apple's store iPad shipment trends, timelines, availability of certain models. In addition this will be your chance to share with us the joy of your success in securing your iPad.

The website is www.appleordertracker.com

Good luck everybody in getting your iPad
  • Reply 54 of 58
    donw35donw35 Posts: 30member
    ordered on the 7th, got to Louisville, KY on the 10th, I guess they are holding it until it will ship to my house on the 16th, no getting one early.
  • Reply 55 of 58
    adonissmuadonissmu Posts: 1,776member
    I hope I get mine tomorrow. It's not that far away. It's in PA.
  • Reply 56 of 58
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post

I hope I get mine tomorrow. It's not that far away. It's in PA.

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Maybe if you had bought some for the others in your family ...
  • Reply 57 of 58
    donw35donw35 Posts: 30member
    the 16th is the offcial release date so I wouldn't expect to see it before Friday but if you do, all good times
  • Reply 58 of 58
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Interesting, the iPads were apparently stockpiled in Middletown PA.

I also live in Pennsylvania but fedex indicates that the iPad left PA to go to IN and then get shipped back to PA.

Mar 9, 2012 10:24 AM

Picked up

MIDDLETOWN, PA

Future delivery requested

Mar 9, 2012 10:51 AM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

Mar 14, 2012 8:01 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

HARRISBURG, PA

Mar 15, 2012 5:47 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

INDIANAPOLIS, IN