Any older MW3 players here (21+)?

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I am looking for people to join my MW3 clan on 360. The only requirements we have are you need to be 21 or older, and have a KD over 1.0. We are just a group of older players that like to play and have fun, we just happen to be decent at the game. If anyone is interested, msg me on XBL and I'll send you over an invite (you need to have the free elite app on your 360 to accept it). My GT is "DeadlyFartCloud". Thanks a lot!

PS I know I havent been on the website in a long time, but this isnt spam...I'm just trying to find some more people to play CoD with.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Nah mate, unfortunately it's all Mass Effect 3 for me over the next month... Should be getting my copy by end of this week (yes, we're a few days behind the US in the launch).
  • Reply 2 of 9
    An perspective will be based on ideas and perfect direction so be cooperative and get clear direction for well replenishment so be happy and aware all issues for well direction.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    yes i m here
  • Reply 4 of 9

21 is an older person? o.O

I turn 21 in a few months. :O

• Reply 5 of 9

Rather unfortunate. I'm 14 and play MDW3 on my PS3.

• Reply 6 of 9

HaHaHa...

I play it, but I'm not very good ... don't have nearly enough time on my hands to get good at it... also on a PS3... does the online play not overlap platforms? If not, I never knew that.

I'm also well over twice your age limit ... perhaps my eye-hand reflex reaction just isn't what it was way back when I was 21.

I get my ass handed to me by my 9 year old son whenever we play together. (which isn't as often anymore, as he feels I hold him back :) )

• Reply 7 of 9

Why old 21 years old? why 18-20 years old not allowed to play this?

• Reply 8 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatusmiles View Post

Why old 21 years old? why 18-20 years old not allowed to play this?

Oh you're allowed to play ... you just don't get to join his clan... he has his reasons.

...so make your own.

• Reply 9 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

Oh you're allowed to play ... you just don't get to join his clan... he has his reasons.

...so make your own.

I will make me own would like to join me? :P