Icloud won't keep me signed in

Posted:
in iCloud edited January 2014
Is anyone else having this problem? I'm having to sign into iCloud on the web every time I open the browser. Even if I click, keep me signed in. I erased all my cookies thinking this might be the issue but it still forces me to login each time. It does it on both Safari and Chrome.

Bryan

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Agreed, check out it twice and I agree with you on five points. Also as for your audio problem, considering what you just said, you also had to fit this into a medium span of time, as in a long time you can't scare someone, because tension must build up first. moreover letting tension build up, also gives folks a chance to size up the situation however letting tension build up

heart rate pulse
  • Reply 2 of 4
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bobcatou View Post

Is anyone else having this problem? I'm having to sign into iCloud on the web every time I open the browser. Even if I click, keep me signed in. I erased all my cookies thinking this might be the issue but it still forces me to login each time. It does it on both Safari and Chrome.

Bryan

It happens to me on LION OS also. I have to sign in every time which is a pain in the ass.

Try to empty out your cache which might help sometimes.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    It does it to me on iOS and on OSX every few days. You're not alone.
  • Reply 4 of 4

So why don't you click on the option Always login, so that it won't ask everytime.

boite mensuelle