No iPhone app ads without the permission of the site management.

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
As the subject thread says. Contact users "Kasper" or "nhughes" for more information.

Please do not ask me, I do not have the authority to allow app promotion.

Violators may find their ad deleted and their account banned.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    You're saying no underhanded promotion of apps posing as part of one's comments, right?
  • Reply 2 of 18
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

You're saying no underhanded promotion of apps posing as part of one's comments, right?

I would say that's considered spamming. It's one thing if someone doesn't stand to gain from the sales of the app, but if someone is promoting their own app or is being paid to promote an app, then that's against the rules.
  • Reply 3 of 18
    piotpiot Posts: 1,346member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by khristina View Post

iphone is my favorite phone

Good thread choice.
  • Reply 4 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I would say that's considered spamming. It's one thing if someone doesn't stand to gain from the sales of the app, but if someone is promoting their own app or is being paid to promote an app, then that's against the rules.

I agree completely about this. Spamming is a waste of space and it blocks users from seeing what they really want to see on here.
  • Reply 5 of 18
    This thread is a surprisingly good "honeypot". Post spam here and you're quickly banned.
  • Reply 6 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

This thread is a surprisingly good "honeypot". Post spam here and you're quickly banned.

1oo % agreed ..... with dear moderator !! it should be the rule that as the spammer come here .. it should be banned.!

wellover all .. this thread is about my cellphone.! why wouldnt i like it as well?
  • Reply 7 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thomasjoe View Post

1oo % agreed ..... with dear moderator !! it should be the rule that as the spammer come here .. it should be banned.!

wellover all .. this thread is about my cellphone.! why wouldnt i like it as well?

I guess someone thought I wasn't being serious.
  • Reply 8 of 18
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Hilarious.
  • Reply 9 of 18
    yes he such a good topic for here but now i am about to bought new ipod because last week i lost my new phone so i thing should i take a ipod and phone but i am not sure what to do for chose for one.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anthony88 View Post

Are you fricking kidding me, you foolish spambot? You're stealing text straight from a MOD? and about YOU, for heaven's sake?!
  • Reply 11 of 18
    That's just crazy. I wonder if typical spammers even know English. They often just copy text from earlier in a thread and add their links.
  • Reply 12 of 18
    Lmfao
  • Reply 13 of 18
    There is of course a lot to like about the iPhone 4S but the camera is arguably one of the most important aspects, as this is one of the main influences when choosing a new smartphone. It has no doubt been a large part of the appeal for many, and contributed to the popularity of this device.
  • Reply 14 of 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Are you fricking kidding me, you foolish spambot? You're stealing text straight from a MOD? and about YOU, for heaven's sake?!

I just axed a spammer that quoted your criticism of a spammer, while lifting the same text again.
  • Reply 15 of 18
    Hi Friends !

I am looking for iphone mobile so I want to know the prices of this sets. Has anyone suggest me about this.

rafting in rishikesh
  • Reply 16 of 18
    Hello everyone i want to know about the latest apps downloaded in apple iphone

rafting in rishikesh
  • Reply 17 of 18
    The company?s new ad campaign continues to tout the iPhone?s strengths and the wealth of apps available for the handset and platform. Indeed, there are approximately a bajillion apps in the iTunes App Store and close to a gazillion downloads to date. That?s quite a lot.

international shipping
  • Reply 18 of 18
    from china