Looking for Apple iPad 3 Accessories.....like cases and screen protectors ?

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
i am looking for ipad 3 cases and screen protectors which can protect my tablet.

Please suggest some other cases for my ipad 3.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    spassespasse Posts: 1member
    Ramsony,

Something to keep in mind is that generally speaking, accessories designed for the iPad 2 will work with the 3rd Generation iPad. I bought a Belkin Trifold Folio/Stand and it fit just fine. All of the requisite cutouts were in the appropriate spots.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Invisible Shield.

I'm loving my 3.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    newhopenewhope Posts: 3member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ramsony View Post

i am looking for ipad 3 cases and screen protectors which can protect my tablet.

as far as i know, there are many kinds of ipad 3 cases to choose from according to different requirements, such as materials, brands or styles and so on, but it seems that most of my friends use ipad 3 leather folio cases or keyboard cases...may be you also can have a try...
  • Reply 4 of 14
    I was nt at all interested in gadgets but i pad 2 made me realized that apple is not just fruit.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    Maybe not the type of case that he's talking about, but what do people think of the Zaggmate case/keyboard? I haven't seen one in person, but (if it works well enough) it seems that it would add a good deal of functionality to the device.

Rather than buying a MacBook Air next year, depending on where they go with the iPad 4, I could *maybe* see myself going for the next iPad and something like a Zaggmate case/keyboard.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    Zaggmate case/keyboard is very nice.I am using this type of cases for my new ipad 3.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ramsony View Post

most of the ipad 3 keyboard cases are very nice, you can have a try...
  • Reply 8 of 14
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Allison88 View Post

I was nt at all interested in gadgets but i pad 2 made me realized that apple is not just fruit.

So is it like a tomato where it can also be considered a vegetable?
  • Reply 9 of 14
    i think zagg case is nice but there are some other cases for you to choose.You can buy one and test it.
  • Reply 10 of 14

i know some famous cases such as Yooboo cases, belkin cases and on on, but i haven't applied all these cases, so i don't know which is better... maybe you can make a detailed comparision on these cases.

• Reply 11 of 14
    bigdaddypbigdaddyp Posts: 811member
    I bought the Otterbox cases for the kids iPads and I like them. I bought a leather style folio case for mine but am now wishing I had bought myself the Otterbox as well. It does add weight but feels nice and grippy and I like how the iPad is totally protected.
    Of course I haven't felt the need (yet) to get a wireless keyboard.
  • Reply 12 of 14

If you are looking for a high quality case + you have a good budget then Zaag Keyboard case is the best. The case comes with cover + keyboard and many other benefits. case link .You have a small budget but still want good and protected case then textured ipad case is one that you can choose case link. Personally i prefer for zagg keyboard case because the price pays you back as they have high quality products.

• Reply 13 of 14
    timlax20timlax20 Posts: 1member

yeah. same here also looking for the best Ipad 3 case i can get online. and so far, i landed up here. you may want to check it out..

http://www.uplaytablet.com/how-to-make-ipad-a-laptop-even-a-windows-7-laptop-with-microsoft-office/

• Reply 14 of 14

GGMM iPad 3 genuine leather case could be the best solution, as the best seller in Apple store, GGMM case is made of genuine calf leather with delicate workmanship as well as keeping in line with original Apple fashion stylish, and as we all know that the genuine leather is much durable other cases,it's a smart decision to choose leather case and it's a smarter case to choose the GGMM....