iphone compatible desk lamp

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I'm trying to find a desk lamp that will allow me to both charge and synch my iPhone to my mac. Any suggestions? There are quite a few that have a dock, but don't have the ability to synch.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    iOS 5 will sync with your Mac via WiFi. For most syncing, that is plenty of bandwidth... the only time you'd really want USB is when you're transferring a lot of songs or a full-length movie or two.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    jmc54jmc54 Posts: 207member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

iOS 5 will sync with your Mac via WiFi. For most syncing, that is plenty of bandwidth... the only time you'd really want USB is when you're transferring a lot of songs or a full-length movie or two.

i'm embarrassed to admit, i didn't think of that!!
  • Reply 3 of 5

If you have the desire to find the perfect black desk for your home office, dorm room, or your teenage son's room, then you will be glad to know that you can find a large variety of desks in many different styles to fit your needs.

One of the most popular desks available at this time is the Sauder Edge Water Black Computer Desk. This stylish desk will fit in the office, dorm room, or in your son's room and will look awesome. Features of this black desk include a spacious work surface, two drawers that include one for letter size files and another for supplies. The storage will hold the CPU tower and does include an adjustable shelf. What is really cool that your teenage son will love is the flip down molding that will reveal a slide out keyboard/mouse shelf. Find the answer How to Choose a black desk here

• Reply 4 of 5

There are various desks that you can use in your office so that you get the most comfort while doing your work. The wide variety of black desks. A black writing desk can do wonders for your writing or doing your job. The black corner desk is designed to give your room that elusive touch of elegance. Its superb craftsmanship gives you a computer desk that has a very nice black finish and the price is almost always good. A corner desk uses very little space and the generous bottom shelf that comes with it, provides you with a larger storage capability. More information about black desk tips and guide you can look at the black desk

• Reply 5 of 5

White Desk

A white desk is such a popular item and having one inside your office will have many benefits. A desk is obviously a necessity in an office setting but did you know that the color of desk that you decide on can have different results? In this article we will discuss the benefits of having white desks inside your office.

If you're buying a white table for your computer, make sure it has at least one drawer and a couple of shelves. You should also look for white desks that have file cabinets where you can put your homework and school papers. Consider adding a book shelf by the desk so your printer will have a stand. If it's possible, get a desk with a hutch.

One of the most important things to be considered prior to purchase is the cost. A White chair in some departmental store may cost from a few 100$ to several thousand. Find out how choose white desk more cheaper and best quality