Supposedly leaked Apple documents peg three iPhones for release in 2017, top model codenamed 'Ferra.

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    tshapitshapi Posts: 369member
    I was thinking about it, and I realized. A well balance phone capable of one handed use. ( I have the 4.7" 6s)  the bezel isn't as important and can be a full edge to edge display. Because you don't find yourself touching the bezels even in landscape mode as much.  

This isnt like a tablet where having bezels are important.  
  • Reply 42 of 46
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,544member
    1983 said:
    Soli said:
    So let me guess...we'll get a 7S and 7S Plus largely unchanged and then a new redesigned more expensive model used for the upsell. Anything to get people to spend more money and drive up ASPs.
    If that seems like an obvious tactic then why haven't they done that before? So far, any additional model has been a low-end, as is with the 5C and SE.
    Because it's the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. They want to make a statement device to celebrate that...if this is all true that is.
    I doubt that. 

These are the guys who celebrated Apple's 40th anniversary…in a 40-second video.
    StrangeDaysSoli
  • Reply 43 of 46
    spheric said:
    1983 said:
    Soli said:
    So let me guess...we'll get a 7S and 7S Plus largely unchanged and then a new redesigned more expensive model used for the upsell. Anything to get people to spend more money and drive up ASPs.
    If that seems like an obvious tactic then why haven't they done that before? So far, any additional model has been a low-end, as is with the 5C and SE.
    Because it's the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. They want to make a statement device to celebrate that...if this is all true that is.
    I doubt that. 

These are the guys who celebrated Apple's 40th anniversary…in a 40-second video.
    Agree with Gruber on this -- Apple generally isn't very sentimental with product anniversaries.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    Soli said:
    1983 said:
    Soli said:
    You're saying they're waiting to "fleece their customers with extra high pricing" because it wasn't a special enough event for them to "steal from their loyal iSheep"? That makes perfect sense¡
    see...  "25th Anniversary Mac Cube"  

http://www.macworld.com/article/1153341/macs/cube-10thanniversary.html

edited December 2016 cornchip
  • Reply 45 of 46
    brakkenbrakken Posts: 687member
    I'm expecting with the feedback over the past 10yrs, the iPhone Pro will be the most gorgeous thing ever designed for mobile tech. My 6+ will simply have to hold on a little longer... And I'm sure Apple will deliberately put everything they have into this phone - and that bloggeristas will deride it as dull and too expensive, but will actually signify the end of any competition that Apple had in this industry. The only way is up!
    cornchip