Image Signatures - Vote Here

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 37
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    I say no. I hate having to wait for dead web pages to 'load'.
  • Reply 22 of 37
    striderstrider Posts: 69member
    yes
  • Reply 23 of 37
    sapisapi Posts: 207member
    No.
  • Reply 24 of 37
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    I'm on DSL but graphics in the signature STILL slow it down, I also find them useless and a waste of space forcing me to scroll through an inevitably longer page. So I would vote a NO NO NO NO and NO for images in signatures.
  • Reply 25 of 37
    peperonepeperone Posts: 204member
    No. Unless you hack UBB to display the signature only ONCE per thread. There's nothing more annoying than seeing the same signature (+image) four-five times per thread...
  • Reply 26 of 37
    mithralmithral Posts: 68member
    No.
  • Reply 27 of 37
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    no
  • Reply 28 of 37
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    No...I like the fact that these boards don't have the images in signatures...it makes them faster and better looking...though i might have to pull a ferro and start putting a sig at the bottom of each of mine. First i need to make one that looks good at a very small res. I feel like such a hipocrit right now. But still no. Lots of images+56k=bad news.
  • Reply 29 of 37
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    Yes
  • Reply 30 of 37
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    56k here. Nope. It would be cool but I come here to read not to see nifty pictures.
  • Reply 31 of 37
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    yes yes yes. all those who say no simply wouldn't have them, i think very few people would take the effort to have them. that would keep the load light on 56k's and let those members who would like an image have their way. this is something i would really really like to see, i could not see our boards users going over board with this.
  • Reply 32 of 37
    allinoneallinone Posts: 279member
    I'm agin it.
  • Reply 33 of 37
    No,

When the forums are really hopping, it's enough to have to load all the "confirmed" mockups when you view a thread.

• Reply 34 of 37
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    yes absolutely!

as long as we keep to guidelines (like ferro's size). It gives much more color and lets us be more expressive and fun...
  • Reply 35 of 37
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    A big NO WAY from the Dave man.
  • Reply 36 of 37
    yes! as long as they are ferros size
  • Reply 37 of 37
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Half of me says yes I want to have as my sig.

The other half stops and thinks about what would happen if everybody had picture sigs *shudder*.

Barto