I love you guys.

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
By the way... since for some reason those chemicals are flowing today... I wanted you all to know that without AI... life would be less fun.

So in the vein of not having regrets.. I just wanted to let you all know that I love you. So if I'm hit by a bus tomorrow... I can die content that I said what needed to be said.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    I love you more.
  • Reply 2 of 15
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Without AI, I'd have to actually do some work.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    Y'all are the salami in my sandwich...

uh.. wait a sec...
  • Reply 4 of 15
    group hug!
  • Reply 5 of 15
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    "As I suspected, you're a rank sentimentalist!"
  • Reply 6 of 15
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    (kicks at ground, mutters, runs away)
  • Reply 7 of 15
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Special love going out to dmz.

We argue and I think you're profoundly wrong about a lot of things but you've shown you're a human with compassion.

I will slag you off in the future I have no doubt but ... yer man JC said something about people you're opposed to :-)

• Reply 8 of 15
    well that was all warm and fuzzy now wasen't it? (he must be european or something, they're nice like that) (just kidding)

hey if you do get run over by a milk truck, and you make it upstairs, please put in a good word for me, and i'll do the same, thanks.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    I think you're all a bunch of cunts, especially Anders.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    This thread needs more cowbell.
  • Reply 11 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

This thread needs more cowbell.

You too.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    In the words of my grandma: OY!
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

group hug!

you stole my reply you bastard...
  • Reply 14 of 15
    i've said it once, i've said it a million times. thanks to y'all my recovery is aided, along with the medication and therapy. best forum ever! yes, in case something happens to me, or for some reason i get turned off these forums (you know, like a messy break-up kind of scenario), i love y'all too.... some extremely brilliant people here.

when we fight over stuff, i hope it leads to learning, understanding, and letting go, not that bitter churning, which, while insightful in a darkside kind of way, not so useful to me nowadays \

**mmmmm group hug mmmmmm*****
  • Reply 15 of 15
    Wow.

thats great. your great. I feel great.

flick.