Is Steve Jobs' email address at Apple public knowledge?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
If so, can you tell me what it is? I'd like to send him a complaint...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 32
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    [email protected]

Good luck. Keep it really short,polite and most importantly a catchy title. To all those who says he doesn't respond, I have gotten two replies from him.
  • Reply 2 of 32
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Please empty every other possibility before writing to him. Feel free to post your story here. A lot of us has great experience in communicating with Apple and know how to communicate with them without going to the head.

Why do I care? Because if over used it will dry out.
  • Reply 3 of 32
    Quote:

Originally posted by MajorMatt

[email protected]

Good luck. Keep it really short,polite and most importantly a catchy title. To all those who says he doesn't respond, I have gotten two replies from him.

I believe [email protected] also works.
  • Reply 4 of 32
    mrsinmrsin Posts: 163member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiah

I agree with Anders, there are much better alternatives / options for communicating your 'complaint' than emailing Steve ! Too bad you didn't share your complaint here? This would be a very good place for you to start . Believe it or not, going straight to the top is not always the best policy \. No offense intended, just sharing my thoughts.
  • Reply 5 of 32
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MrSin

Believe it or not, going straight to the top is not always the best policy \. No offense intended, just sharing my thoughts.

Actually, going straight to the top usually gets your case accelerated. Even if the big boss doesn't see it, it will be forwarded to someone below him/her by an assistant. Even when it comes from the assistant's office, the underlings take note.
  • Reply 6 of 32
    yeah, I had to resort to using it as well last year. Got a response within 3 days and the case was resolved in 2 weeks.

Steve himself doesn't read them, but associates do.
  • Reply 7 of 32
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    Ya, for technical problems and complaints his helpers will respond but for anything else, he does.
  • Reply 8 of 32
    messiahmessiah Posts: 1,689member
    Well my complaint is that my 30" display was returned under warranty and I got a second hand display in return ? complete with scratches and the control panel on the side hanging off.

I didn't pay £1849 for a display that looks as though it was sourced from Ebay. I paid out for the most expensive monitor out there, and I'm not happy with being landed with a second hand piece of kit.

Just how much fucking money do you have to spend to get a display that A. works properly and B. doesn't have ill-fitting bits.

They would display a monitor in this state at their Apple Stores so why should I have to put up with it?
  • Reply 9 of 32
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiah

Well my complaint is that my 30" display was returned under warranty and I got a second hand display in return ? complete with scratches and the control panel on the side hanging off.

Have you contacted Apple Care again? What did they say? Ask to speak to a senior person if they don´t immediatly realise it is a mistake.
  • Reply 10 of 32
    His Email is also known as:

[email protected]

Keep trying, I know I will!
  • Reply 11 of 32
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Messiah View Post

One complaint? slow day then is it?
  • Reply 12 of 32
    haha.. his problem happened more than a year and a half ago..
  • Reply 13 of 32
    I love how people (spambots??) join to resurrect threads from a year and a half ago
  • Reply 14 of 32
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JakeTheRock View Post

I love how people (spambots??) join to resurrect threads from a year and a half ago

I love how people (idiots??) join to say dumb things like that in threads from a year and a half ago....

Incidentally, i've just fired off an email to Steve Jobs using the addresses above. It'll be interesting to see who, if anyone, replys....
  • Reply 15 of 32
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
  • Reply 16 of 32
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hellfirehound View Post

I love how people (idiots??) join to say dumb things like that in threads from a year and a half ago....

Incidentally, i've just fired off an email to Steve Jobs using the addresses above. It'll be interesting to see who, if anyone, replys....

Nah, he just clicks on "bounce to sender."
  • Reply 17 of 32
    bobertoqbobertoq Posts: 172member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smacbook View Post

His Email is also known as:

[email protected]

Keep trying, I know I will!

Wouldn't be something like [email protected] now? Or at least in July.
  • Reply 18 of 32
    I just sent one off, hope I'll get a reply!
  • Reply 19 of 32
    I were installing the 2.2.1 update for my ipod touch 2g, and it suddenly stopped in a unknown error (14) and it told me to restore my iPod.

i tried but the same error comes up every time and i cannot use my iPod anymore because the "connect to iTunes icon" shows on the screen of my iPod.
  • Reply 20 of 32
    I wanted to tell who ever made the iPhone that it's open the world up to me becouse I never got into computers or have one now. Iam 60years old and never learned how to use one. They allways said to turn on tuch any key but I never could find the any key button. When iPhones came out I had a cell phone and all I could was make calls and text with it. Now I can do all with this phone. I don't need a computer all I need is this it let's me out into the world. Before I had to find a 1800 number to call to talk with a place. Now all places and companys everything has a web site or a email to contact even the man that invented this phone iam writing on now. I love it and this is the 3G one I still have the first one he made it was a good one but I can do so much more with the new one. I use it for my boys they live a nother state , I don't get to see them but with this phone I get ptctures ond can send them. He made one grate phone.

So who ever gets this tell him

He Made The Gratest Phone in MY Life Time.

Thank Him

Lilburn

< [email protected] >