Official Member Title Request Thread

Comments

• maimezvousmaimezvous Posts: 802member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazychester

Can you make sego's 'Number 69' on the 13th of next month.

Brill.

I think that segovius is gone.
  • crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

I think that segovius is gone.

He'll be back.
    Quote:

He'll be back.

Good. I can't wait.
  • segoviussegovius Posts: 9,872member
    Quote:

Good. I can't wait.

Can't guarantee it will be worth the wait....

Forget Crazy Chester's 69 idea (wryly amusing though it is), can I have I am the Fly ?

Pretty Please.....nobody wants more Haiku......
  • powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,122member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by segovius

Forget Crazy Chester's 69 idea (wryly amusing though it is), can I have I am the Fly ?

Pretty Please.....nobody wants more Haiku......

I think that you had a good time, while reading Mar UK thread
  • audiopollutionaudiopollution Posts: 3,226member
    Quote:

Done.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Powerdoc

I think that you had a good time, while reading Mar UK thread

Yes - he has a style all of his own doesn't he?

Thanks btw.
  • crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:

Ha! You didn't disappoint Fly Boy! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the Dems victory and Rummy hoofing it.

Aaaaaaaah! The Frenchman's been made an Administrator Emeritus. Since when do we have Administrator's Emeritus? It sounds so important I feel like I should genuflect or something. And audiopollution an Admin, heavens to Betsy and zut alors!
    Quote:

Ha! You didn't disappoint Fly Boy! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the Dems victory and Rummy hoofing it.

Aaaaaaaah! The Frenchman's been made an Administrator Emeritus. Since when do we have Administrator's Emeritus? It sounds so important I feel like I should genuflect or something. And audiopollution an Admin, heavens to Betsy and zut alors!

It wasn't that - I missed you too much.....
  • powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,122member
    Quote:

I winned the emeritus status, because I resisted two years as an AI administrator 8)

BTW I'd love to see you genuflecting even if it's not in front of me, just for the grace of your geste
    Hey, it's good to see you again, Segovius.
    Quote:

Hey, it's good to see you again, Segovius.

Thanks
    Quote:

The Frenchman's been made an Administrator Emeritus. Since when do we have Administrator's Emeritus? It sounds so important I feel like I should genuflect or something. And audiopollution an Admin, heavens to Betsy and zut alors!

Sorry.
  • icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Hey, anyone want to make my title "Charlie".

See how long it takes for anybody to get the allusion.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by icfireball

Hey, anyone want to make my title "Charlie".

See how long it takes for anybody to get the allusion.

Done.
  • icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by audiopollution

Done.

Nice.

(thanks)
  • celemourncelemourn Posts: 769member
    I'd like to request that Wilco be given the title, "His Most Annoyingest Pissantness" for repeatedly posting irrelevant exclaimations and quoteing the whole article in the process. See the "iTV availability to escape MWSF" thread for an example.

T'would be a tremendous service to the comunity.

Thanks
  • maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,654member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Celemourn View Post

I'd like to request that Wilco be given the title, "His Most Annoyingest Pissantness" for repeatedly posting irrelevant exclaimations and quoteing the whole article in the process. See the "iTV availability to escape MWSF" thread for an example.

T'would be a tremendous service to the comunity.

Thanks

Ha, that's genius - I do admit some of his comments are slightly unnecessary. Although he does deserve kudos for this post. As neither of you have 1000 posts I believe this may a futile attempt though! If you really are concerned send a private message to a moderator, it will get dealt with much faster. This thread is not checked often!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacCrazy View Post

Ha, that's genius - I do admit some of his comments are slightly unnecessary. Although he does deserve kudos for this post. As neither of you have 1000 posts I believe this may a futile attempt though! If you really are concerned send a private message to a moderator, it will get dealt with much faster. This thread is not checked often!

I don't think there's much hope of Wilco reaching a legitimate 1000 posts.
  • celemourncelemourn Posts: 769member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacCrazy View Post

/snicker. that is a good one. but how about this: Give him the title, and don't let him remove it UNTILL he reaches a legitamate 1000 posts. that would be evil justice!