or Connect

Posts by Toofeu

I do agree with you onlooker, how Apple could possibly let AMD and Intel market dual core processors first??, For several years Apple have been able to face the power from the wintel world and the mgherz gap thanks to their unique dual machines. If they let the others come up with the same advantage it would be vey difficult for them. The only way to keep up is to offer quad machine when the others have dual machines!!
[quote]Originally posted by Agent Cooper: Bottom line - I'm buying a PowerMac when they're announced tomorrow. And so are quite a few of you. If you want to wait - coolio. If you want to switch to PC so you can have a 3Ghz peice of garbage that processes Wintel vomit
SWITCH You said the magic word!!!! We need to enlarge the base of mac users!!! The more we'll be the stronger we are!!! We are not living in a closed world apart from...
[quote]Originally posted by Agent Cooper: Bottom line - I'm buying a PowerMac when they're announced tomorrow. And so are quite a few of you. If you want to wait - coolio. If you want to switch to PC so you can have a 3Ghz peice of garbage that processes Wintel vomit
SWITCH You said the magic word!!!! We need to enlarge the base of mac users!!! The more we'll be the stronger we are!!! We are not living in a closed world apart from...
[quote]Originally posted by Matsu: The site did mention ATI Radeon 9700, which is an 8X AGP part, but I suppose Apple could just run it across a 4X bus.
The site mentions ATI 9000 serie not specifically the 9700 card... I don't think that we are getting this one for a long time :o
[quote]Originally posted by Matsu: The site did mention ATI Radeon 9700, which is an 8X AGP part, but I suppose Apple could just run it across a 4X bus.
The site mentions ATI 9000 serie not specifically the 9700 card... I don't think that we are getting this one for a long time :o
[quote]Originally posted by Matsu: an AGP 8X, and maybe Apple could be nice and supply a multi-channel ATA100 controller on the MoBo. That would save digital A/V pros an expensive outlay on SCSI/Raid and could make the purchase worth it for some.
Yeah sure.... [Laughing] Don't think that apple can implement all those goodies, we are still hoping that they finally decide to implement...
[quote]Originally posted by Matsu: an AGP 8X, and maybe Apple could be nice and supply a multi-channel ATA100 controller on the MoBo. That would save digital A/V pros an expensive outlay on SCSI/Raid and could make the purchase worth it for some.
Yeah sure.... [Laughing] Don't think that apple can implement all those goodies, we are still hoping that they finally decide to implement...
[No] [No] [No] I'm starting to be very tired of apple and its products, I can't believe that the specs are so low... the intel world is reaching the 3 ghtz barrier and we get a 1.25 processor speed for more than 3000 dollars!! I'll keep my old system for another 6 months. But this shouldn't come as a...
[No] [No] [No] I'm starting to be very tired of apple and its products, I can't believe that the specs are so low... the intel world is reaching the 3 ghtz barrier and we get a 1.25 processor speed for more than 3000 dollars!! I'll keep my old system for another 6 months. But this shouldn't come as a...
Well if it is really the new case I’ll be bitterly disappointed... when will we see a REAL BRAND NEW design???? Personally I’m tired of the elcapitan case. I thought that apple could be more creative...