or Connect

Posts by SixnaHalfFeet

For this end user, if I buy a Mazda or a Honda a huge selling point is often "this model had the engine assembled in Japan." I wonder how these assembled in US iMacs will turn out, coveted or hated?
@mjtomlin Amen brother! CNET are the testing nubes, AI is just the reporting nubes.
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I would like to see Tim give a new iPhone away to Balmer, he is not getting any richer. Plus if Tim could rig it to video the in-house fighting in the Balmer household showing the kiddies and wife clamering for the new iPhone and Balmer telling them no - pricelesss.
Perfect!
LOL! Hilarious! Thank you sir.
@ philboogie - LOL! Hilarious! philboogie 2012/10/02 02:49pm Perhaps Google used Apple Maps which read: "Dead end"
Oh I don't take the same take as you. It seems to me that every exploit that Apple has learned of has been taken seriously and has eventually been corrected. They have a pretty good track record that way. Just because they don't make knee jerk decisions and quickly throw out some messy code fix, doesn't mean that Apple isn't fixing the flaw. They take a little more time, but do it right. I'm just sayin'.   There are other Operating System companies out there that don't...
Maybe ... or maybe not. Could be some politicking on behalf of Apple to get the EPEAT standards body to consider changing the rules a little (glue may become ok very soon). The backpedal may be signaling that EPEAT has decided it is willing to change the standard.
Mike you are stuck in the past what is your business? The only thing preventing an iPad from accomplishing any of those "useful" tasks that you "need" are developers who have written the software and manufacturers who have made the devices that communicate via WiFi and Bluetooth instead of USB. There is nothing but a desire to hold onto old tech that is holding an iPad back from the "serious" computing that any other $600 PC can do.
I'm totally with you except for the RSS loss. I can't stand Firefox, because I use RSS feeds a lot to check the news. Firefox doesn't support them like Safari. I guess I have to start shopping for an RSS reader, what a bummer. I have had the best browsing experience via Safari for the Mac. I have tried many different browsers on both the Mac and Windows. Firefox, Opera, Windows Internet Explorer, Camino, Chrome, Netscape, Mozilla; but I keep returning to Safari, I just...