or Connect

Posts by SixnaHalfFeet

Gives us a new view of the 1 percenters. They are the ones who say they are "unlikely" to buy Apple products, or say their next purchase is going to be a Droid. Gives you a new insight to the posters around here who say they switched from Apple to Droid and love it.
Please don't spread FUD. Your information is outdated. There is no known risk of cancer due to radio frequency energy, the reputable studies just don't show any links. There is always room for more research into this issue, but so far no increase in risk has been found. Read some very good information from the National Cancer Institute here: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/cellphones
  Please, there may be elitist shenanigans going on, but your language sounds like dock worker droll. If you wish to be taken seriously I suggest you use different words. Nobody is going to take a dock workers opinions about pro-level laptops or "pro" branded laptops. Not that there is anything wrong with being a dock worker, it is just that that kind of language outside of the waterfront is very inappropriate, especially in professional settings.   I agree with...
LOL, thanks needed a chuckle today.
Yes, while magsafe would be nice and all, I think thunderbolt/USB would be better. Or better yet, both.
You say that like it is a bad thing. :)
Cue the haters, time for you to pipe in about Apple controlling everything.   I see it more as the lawless (web) frontier is getting a Justice of the Peace to keep the bad guys in check.   Wouldn't you love to see a movie with Steve Jobs as a digital age detective Callahan squeezing the Flashback programmers necks and saying, "Go ahead, make my day!"
Hit me the same way. It sounds they are slapping their potential customers, but in a back-handed way that they think will be less offensive. Like they are trying to say: "Wake up, you dummy. Be bold, not spineless." Who will give their money to someone who is abusive to them? Oh yeah, Windows lovers.
How about "Windows Really Terrible"? Any others?
Bean counters may agree with you, since the Mac Pro is such a small market for Apple. However, I think it would be foolish to kill the content creation engines. The new markets are content consumers, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iMac (some content creation), but the majority of content creation is done on Mac Pro and killing it would require those folks to use Windows or Linux machines to create content. And it you tick off content creators, they may not want to create content for...