or Connect

Posts by SixnaHalfFeet

The courts are showing us what we already knew. Apple innovates, others copy.
I beg to differ, this is very unique among large corporations. Exxon has made the highest profits in history last year and the year before, did they give their employees a pat on the back and some time off?
Exactly my thoughts. Bring It!
I reckon you are correct, but I also reckon that the iPad3 won't be using iPad2 power management or battery size to give the same battery life.
What you say is undoubtedly true of hard drive based systems, but we are talking about the iPhone here and Dynamic RAM will most likely always consume more power than Flash RAM. Therefore accessing secondary storage will most likely have very little power hit (especially if it is just read cycles) compared to the power hit from increasing Dynamic RAM. As the article points out, Dynamic RAM consumes power whether the RAM is being used or not, whether it is actually holding...
AppleInsider, Can we get the link to the Microsoft blog? It will help with fact checking. Thanks.
Did you read and understand the whole story? The conclusion is that you can't have the same battery life with more RAM. It is not possible with current technology.And it even stands to reason that future tech will consume less power if it is run with less RAM. Lean and mean is the best way. Nobody seems to understand this except Apple and believe it or not Microsoft. (Although Microsoft may have just copied the idea from Apple.)
Deleted
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Personally, I don't like a white iPhone, but would love to have a white iPad2. Perhaps cause my iMac is the white core 2 duo model. I'm looking forward to ordering my new black iPhone 4S, I'm willing to wait a couple of months to see if there are any issues that Apple needs to address. My 3GS is still going strong.
S is for SelfishMe want! Bad!