or Connect

Posts by SixnaHalfFeet

Yeah, same reasons Reagan was such a successful president. Vision, attracted good people to his vision. Didn't relent on his vision. A bit of a showman. And thought different. We need someone in the White House who is like Steve!
I understand AT&T's desire to spin their speeds (even though I don't like it), I think the best course for Apple to take is to put a "3G+" indicator rather than 4G which should be saved for LTE networks.
s4mb4, You really need to get out more often and attend a church or two, maybe more if needed. I belong to a faith that is extremely committed to family and community relationships, so I know there is at least one faith that does that. If you look at the June 2011 issue of National Geographic you will find a article about how scientists are discovering that religion is the most likely explanation of what brought humans together to form civilizations (this was previously...
I second that!
I have done a quick search for Samsung's inventions and I am not seeing a whole lot out there, perhaps I am missing something. From anecdotal evidence I have watched Samsung come in and be successful manufacturing things that other people have first invented, TV's, washer/dryers, vcr's, dvd players, cell phones, etc. In Korea: ships, heavy machinery, etc. I think Samsung's forte is to copy other peoples ideas and make them cheaply, efficiently, and often of good quality....
I must say that those who run Apple are geniuses! Look at all of the free press they have been getting! Go Apple!
@dryfus2Exactly, a voice of reason. I agree completely. Apple's strength is in making great decisions that advance the state of the art without getting bogged down in lowest common denominator focus groups. Their weakness is in communicating, they are lousy communicators. I am an Apple fan, but the truth is the truth.Now if only I could get them to hear me like they heard the FCP users and make iPhoto libraries and iTunes libraries universal on my iMac so that my whole...
While your comments are right in line with the status quo for urban architecture, I think you need to stop and "Think Different" for a moment. There are other ways to create urban environments that are advantageous. If you have ever been to So-Cal you might understand that the green space is more likely to attract people to take a break or two from the office and thus mix into the larger metropolitan environment. It will also attract employees of other businesses towards...
Exactly, those of you who don't agree with Apple on this one need to re-read the above post. Apple has never used standards related patents as a club to prevent anyone from competing in a market, but Samsung and Motorola are trying to do just that. Just as Microsoft strong armed the world into accepting Windows as a standard, and look at the wonderful innovation that came from them! (sarcasm) Samsung and Motorola are the ones who can't play on a level playing field. They...
Chowdhry Head