or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

He also rec'd an award from Geekwire in 2013. The more I read about him the more I like him.
Just noticed the "naive guy" was named Entrepreneur of the Year for 2014. Maybe he's not so naive after all."Dan Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price has been named the Entrepreneur of 2014 by Entrepreneur Magazine, beating out a field of 9 other finalists to take the top prize, and landing himself on the cover of the magazine’s January issue."
Are you looking for an admirable example of a smallish company CEO who gets that money for the sake of it isn't the end all? Surprised this went unmentioned here: http://www.geekwire.com/2015/this-seattle-startup-ceo-is-increasing-pay-for-every-employee-to-a-minimum-of-70k/ "Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price has announced that he plans to raise the base pay of every employee to at least $70,000 per year over the next three years. ... Price began to contemplate the idea after...
Appleinsider ran it's own announcement of it four days ago as well.http://appleinsider.com/articles/15/04/14/apple-watch-to-make-special-appearance-at-2015-salone-del-mobile-in-milanFWIW the previous reveal event was also fairly exclusive and staged in Paris.
U.S. CEOs earn from 400 to 500 times the median salary for workers. For CEOs in the U.K., the ratio is 22; in France, it's 15; and in Germany it's 12.ork.chron.com/ceo-compensation-vs-world-15509.htmlThat's a surprisingly huge difference!
The bottom pic is from a Vogue editor several months ago. Ive is dressing much snappier now with his welcome into the fashion world.
I think they did about a week ago, tho somewhat exclusively. In fact Ive was quoted at the time as saying 'Salone del Mobile has such a deep-rooted history of embracing excellence in design so I'm particularly excited to celebrate our newest and most personal product, alongside our friends and fellow designers, at this special event.'
I have a few widgets that I use all the time like ones that call home or work or the wife with one tap, another for the weather ahead and one for top news events. They're used several times a day and save both time and screen-taps. While I'd agree with you that many widgets are pretty useless there's some that are pretty good and well worth having.
They do. Just not nearly as much as Google or Yahoo or Facebook or Microsoft do.Some of their recent hires along with significant changes to iAds are meant to improve the revenue derived from monetizing their user-base and offer a way to present "free" or reduced price services to Apple product buyers. They're putting a much stronger emphasis on working with advertisers, showing a willingness to share a bit more with them about Apple users than they have in the past.in...
edit: Not worth spending any more time on.