or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Some of the companies interested in automatic lip reading are not who you might expecthttp://www.google.com/patents/US8442820It makes sense they'd be interested tho.
I was trying to find what "he" actually said. Was it Patel? I doubt it was "no 3D apps" but perhaps something close to that?
Except for chocolate. We should all like chocolate.Oh, and coffee. We all gotta love coffee too. ooh, ooh... and you know those little orange jelly slices? And even better covered in chocolate !!
"I'll vote against the NRA at every opportunity."No matter what they support."As a foil to the Christian Right, I have no problem with them. Take away the Right however, and it's only a matter of time before their dogma becomes a problem."Right or left is of little difference. All Christians are a problem. If not today then soon."...both racism and nationalism are easily incorporated into religion. Even the push for back doors to encryption has a faith-based... tinge to...
So the world is all black and white to you? No consideration needed because . . .Organized Religion=Always Bad.Belief in an unseen power=Always bad.NRA=Always Bad.Republicans=Always Bad.Hmm. . . I suppose that does make life's little decisions pretty darn easy.
Well that hardly seems fair does it? For the same $119 you paid I would get to watch around twice as many Golden State games as you do (assuming GS is your "local" team) Same subscription but only half the value?
There's that big broad brush in your hands again. . .http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nra-backed-bill-aims-keep-guns-mentally-ill/
No sir I did not. I already found it for myself. I offered you a suggestion on how to do the same. That you are not interested in discovery is a bit disappointing and I would hope that's not evidence of a closed mind.
The blackouts are due to contracts with regional FoxSports providers, TBS, ABC, or ESPN. I'm not aware of any local OTA TV broadcasters with NBA contracts but maybe there are some.EDIT: From NBA League Pass FAQ"You should be able to view games that are blacked out on NBA LEAGUE PASS on a regional sports network in your area or on a national TV network such as NBA TV, TNT, ESPN or ABC. These content providers may also have official streaming apps through which you can view...