or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Wow it just sounds like an impossible task, well beyond anything Apple would attempt to do.https://developer.android.com/training/wearables/ui/layouts.html
No idea where that picture comes from, and it looks to me like it's had a little 'shop work done on it. Dunno, but here's the Huawei watch from a hands-on article.
When do you think the Apple car is coming out. I' don't have any idea whether Apple is doing a round watch or not. You're the one seemingly so certain of everything.
Again mostly a matter of personal taste. Fortunately for Apple they can probably decide for themselves if a round version makes market sense to them. If they do they'll let you know about it in their own good time and probably even give you rational reasons for it.
You think you'd be privy to it? You didn't know they were releasing a phablet either until just a few short months before it hit the market either did you? The iPhone itself was a closely guarded secret too.
And there you have it. That's exactly the point. All this talk in absolutes is pretty silly when much of what you claim is based on personal taste coupled with some guessing about Apple's thought process.
There's room to make the case smaller isn't there, or the display larger? That's a fairly large case relative to the screen.
There's NO proof Apple is working a car as you well know. Rumors and conjecture don't equate to proof (as I believe you've opined about other companies or their products on occasion. Remember vaporware?) All you or anyone else outside of Apple's circle knows is they're doing something in the automotive field.