or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

That's why we have a discussion forum, to sort all this stuff out while having the opportunity to consider a different point of view from our own.EDIT: Just realized it was a play on words with the Calvin rip-off image and not any forum member you were talking about. LOL!
I'll help you thru the reasoning and not even have to call you out... Why would Google do so intentionally NOW. Their maps app doesn't come pre-installed so the primary reason for iOS users to download and use it is if it works better for them than Apple Maps. If Google intentionally makes it difficult to use for Apple owners it won't be.Google benefits when Apple owners use Google Maps and they ain't gonna break it on purpose. There's absolutely zero benefit to making...
Copied the coordinates but still don't see it even zooming in as far as possible.
"I have tried Scrollmaps, it doesn't work." For those with unintended zoom instead of scroll problems I noticed someone else a few days back had mentioned it regarding some graphics program and the Magic Mouse. This is what they found to work. http://www.postseek.com/meta/50e51a5179c33fca0738f597e924d9fc
Don't be so defensive. I tried to give you a fix for something you were complaining about and pointing out it wasn't specific to Google Maps.https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/30119/how-to-control-mouse-wheel-zooming-with-apple-magic-mouseYour personal best choice is not to use Google since you don't want anything to do with them anyway even if they milled you bars of gold every time you did a search. So don't use 'em. Others here probably will appreciate the...
Nope, unintentional of course. Not just Google Maps either as OpenStreetMap can have the same problem. It's pretty much due to the way the Magic Mouse works. Try ScrollMaps for a fix. There's an extension for both Safari and Chrome."Allow you to use two finger scroll on your Mac trackpad in Google Maps.Install ScrollMaps and you can use two-finger scroll in Google Maps™. Now works in the redesigned Google Maps™ too.It's designed for Mac trackpads but because of the simple...
Oil change. . .
LOL! Everywhere's a practical joker . . .Anyway, did you (AI author) actually check to see if it was still there before saying it was? It was supposedly removed several hours ago.As Marvin mentioned earlier, the change was a user submitted one done with Google Map Maker, not a Google Maps Team member. The Guardian had a better article to reference odd unknown blog commenter linked by...
TS, I really tried to use Safari on Windows. Really. The first efforts were more than 5 years ago but at the time Explorer just worked better for me. About a year and a half ago I tried yet again to see if some of the occasional issues with email attachments from Apple users would go way. Still not really usable as far as I was concerned nor did it eliminate the somewhat rare attachment problems. I honestly don't see understand why anyone having to work in a Windows...
The latest ARM roadmap to their reference designs according to a Chinese mention for those interested