or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

The agency model wasn't the problem. It was when it was combined with a "most favored nation" agreement with Apple and evidence of a conspiracy with nearly every major publisher to set the same prices and all at about the same time. In and of itself the agency model is perfectly acceptable and wouldn't get the attention of any regulatory agency.This should actually be good news for Apple fans. It was Apple who made a proposal on how they would like to settle and the judge...
http://www.computerworld.com/article/2850772/google-would-you-pay-to-not-see-ads-on-favorite-websites.html
Search up "Contributor by Google",
the exception? Square Register has between 1M and 5M downloads on Google Play.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareup&hl=enIf you go by the number of ratings alone it would indicate the Android version (46,941 ratings) is used a heck of a lot more than the iPhone one (14,111 ratings) .
You've equated troll and NPE in every post I read as far as I can tell. Your exact words:"by calling them an NPE and therefore a patent troll." Sure looks lie NPE=troll according to you, and clearly NOT stated that there is a difference.I've never called Rockstar Consortium a patent troll yet in most of your replies to use the term when replying to me. I get it. Let's both go read and/or discuss something else.
NPE does not equal patent troll IMO. For you it does, so your aversion to considering an Apple-associated property to be an NPE is noted and understood. Rockstar is simply a company lacking any physical products, but among their investors are companies with real products just as with other large Patent Privateers like MOSAID. Better?
We ordered three anyway. One for in-house and two for outside sales/delivery
I've always considered you more honest than you appear to be at the moment. This is going nowhere so as we were.
What would be your opinion of dumping targeted ads altogether and websites charging you to use them rather than depending on ad revenue?
Wait.... You did say this didn't you:"If you can find me just one patent that Rockstar is suing over that you can show had no intention of using for an actual product I'll agree that they are patent trolls"I think I just showed you two, both of which Rockstar is using in IP lawsuits. So there 'ya go. By your account RC=patent troll then.