or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

She's right then, it's not exclusive. There's several other streaming music services where "1989" is available.
Or way over. I don't think most people have any interest in streaming music from their smart phone. . If I were to guess maybe 20% or less and certainly not for hours a day.
The free ad-supported tier of Google Music works only as a radio station. There's no on-demand option to hear a specific track or album or artist unless you pay-to-play, just like iTunes Radio or Pandora. You'r saying you're OK with the idea of one acting like a radio station, right? That's what this Google Music add-on is.
Using that as the measuring stick your iPhone with Siri and Android handsets with Google Now are listening to everything you say. More accurately the hardware device must be listening for a keyword to activate an "action" but nothing you say goes back to the Apple/Amazon/Google hive until that keyword is used. So they aren't listening to everything you say even tho the device may be. You OK with that phrasing?
Well, it's been 12 days so it's beginning to appear they've "declined to comment".
To match up better with Apple's ad-supported music tier I would imagine. If it's dumb for Google it's dumb for Apple too isn't it? I guess those two don't think so.
It isn't listening to ANYTHING you say until you initialize the listening mode with the hotword, which I think they call a wake word.
That just never gets old does it?FWIW Google doesn't seem to even know who "I" am (of all people) . I wish I was as young as they think I am with the athleticism needed for some of the hobbies they think I have.
http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/01/28/organizational-strife-said-to-bedevil-apples-ios-in-the-car-intiative
Note that anything drawn with dotted or dashed lines is not included in the design claims. That leaves very little as protected design elements, only the exterior trim on the earcups as far as I can see along with oddly the flat rectangular headband. which I've seen on other headsets. Apple is not claiming any of the port designs, ear cups or other ornamentals nor claiming those elements tthat are protected are pertinent only to a gaming headset.