or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Google Glass isn't dead. Far from it. They're just taking a cue from Apple and not revealing any more about it until it's ready.
"She", not "he"
You're jumping around so much it's hard to figure out what point you're actually trying to make. I guess what you're saying is blah, blah, Android fails, blah, blah stoopid Google or something along those lines? You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
What fee do you mean? I would guess they'd probably be taking the same cut as Apple does for Apple Pay. They'll both be performing the same service. Let me know when you find out the details 'cause I've not seen them.
I imagine they'd accept it because customers want to buy things from them. Good reason eh? At least the 700,000 retailers accepting it at launch would seem to think so. Financial partners like Chase, Citibank, Capital One, U.S. Bank, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and the like would agree as they're in with Android Pay too.It may not be Apple Pay but that doesn't mean it can't see success. it's not as tho Google has to compete with Apple Pay on Android...
Another interesting project from Google ATAP: It's actually on the way to production believe it or not, partnering with Levi's. http://thenextweb.com/google/2015/05/29/google-is-partnering-with-levis-for-its-project-jacquard-smart-fabric/
I think you'd be able to appreciate this payment solution too. I won't be surprised if Apple does something similar before too long.
This is thinking outside the box for virtual control function, the heck with cameras. Pretty cool...
Are you sure it's not a pending application you've found? I just took a quick look and didn't see an issued trademark right off.EDIT: Not issued according to this:http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86176178&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearchStatus: A non-final Office action has been sent (issued) to the applicant. This is a letter from the examining attorney requiring additional information and/or making an initial refusal. The applicant must respond to this Office...
In this case my bet would be the same as yours.