or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

I agree with you. I would assume then that you see no more danger in Google Glass than you do with a drone or any other vehicle with recording capabilities. Every method has the potential for abuse, but doesn't make it abusive. Still the early FUD has probably killed Google Glass as it's currently designed. By carefully and slowly introducing it Google gave the fear-mongers a window of opportunity to do their work. IMHO they would have been much more successful with it had...
Google Glass isn't about spying for most either. Drones could potentially be even more intrusive and privacy-broaching, viewing/filming entire neighborhoods backyards and peeping in second story bedrooms. Worse you won't even know who is doing it. I think it's another intriguing idea that sounds cool and fun but a small number of deviates (or at least deviate claims) will kill it.
http://techcrunch.com/2014/11/12/how-youtube-music-key-will-redefine-what-we-consider-music/
Besides Google removing copyright-infringing YouTube content when made aware of it and licensing/paying royalties just as Apple does I can't think of any reason.
I have used it on several occasions. For basic searches it's a fine service. It's not as comprehensive or detailed as what Google offers but for a lot of folks they only need a general search engine and for that DDG is a good option. With that said in my experience the results are not very far from what you'll get from Bing, sometimes nearly identical AAMOF. Not surprising since many DDG results are sourced from them. My guess is they're pretty reliant on MS for revenue.
http://googleprojectzero.blogspot.com/It's from the link you already looked at. I'll assume you're a security researcher?Anyway to get back on track do you have any opinion to add on the value or lack thereof of Youtube Music Key?
Heck the AI article was advertising for Google's music service. I'm sure they appreciate the promotion no matter where it comes from.
Not to compete with but to add value to Google Music. For $8 a month for all-you-can-consume I don't think there's any other music service that comes close in either catalog or features at the moment. You get professionally curated playlists (a'la Beats) based on activity and time of day, ability to specify track or artist or album selections similar to Spotify, music video tracks via Youtube and their licensed content partners, zero ads...Other than it being a...
DDG will probably offer you the same general results as Bing does. Why? That's where much of their content is sourced from. DDG and Microsoft have some king of working relationship with Bing getting a bit of ad profit from placed ads there.
Alipay is also wooing PayPal for a partnership. Cover all their bases , eh? "Alipay, which has about 700 million registered accounts, said it wants to partner with PayPal, in addition to its ongoing talks with Apple to join Apple Pay. Here’s what Joseph Tsai, vice chairman of Alibaba, which effectively owns Alipay, told Bloomberg Businessweek: “If you look at our footprint of being the largest online payment company in China, and PayPal’s position of having a very good...