or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Here's a great resource where you can check for yourself. You can restrict searches to specific keywords or phrases and even specify the patent owner.There's years worth of work on VR and VR headsets dating back 20 years or more as you'll quickly see. It's a worthwhile look if you have any real interest in it.http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search...or you could use Bing or DDG's version of patent search
http://www.cnet.com/news/the-history-of-samsungs-gear-vr-virtual-reality-headset/"The system made its debut in September 2014. But the history of Gear VR goes back to 2005, when Samsung obtained a patent on a headset holding an open clamshell phone. Still, an official team was only assembled when the processing power of smartphones caught up to the power required for VR -- when the Galaxy S4 was launched in 2013"
According to the Docs I did amazingly well. Even they were surprised at how I weathered the process with relatively few of the expected side-effects. . Now if that PET scan goes as well in three months,,,,
Very sorry to hear that. Injury or illness? I just finished radiation/chemo treatments myself last week so I'm much more sympathetic to those who say they're in pain than I used to be.
*Snort* Context.The car makers turning to Google's OS and not Apple doing so.
It could well have the opposite effect if Apple is truly looking to compete with the traditional automakers. Could be enough for them to even embrace Google's vehicle OS for their own products don't you?
The CEO's declined the invitation but those companies all sent their top-level security reps: Scott Charney, Microsoft’s corporate vice president for trustworthy computing; Eric Grosse, Google’s vice president for security engineering; Alex Stamos, Yahoo’s chief information security officer; and Joe Sullivan, Facebook’s chief information security officer.Obama's included plan to protect companies sharing information with the Feds from consumer privacy lawsuits is a fig...
LOL... So I did some reading about it.When Google was asked to comment they said the app that's causing such a ruckus is not an Uber competitor. It's one created by a Google engineer to assist Google employees in using car-pooling for work.Nothing to see here folks, move along...
It lasts all day now. Nevertheless your original comment had nothing to do with the battery but instead complaining about the lack of a feature that in fact exists.
Google isn't the only ad provider on the net. Sounds likely it was some other company delivering that ad to him.