or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

iCloud data is encrypted, but unlike on your iPhone. etc it uses a key that Apple has. So yes if it's in "the cloud" Apple can access it.
Car speedometers are typically calibrated to read higher than actual speed if anything. Deviate from suggested tire size tho and as you suggested that may change.
And that's what they've reported in those SEC filings. All the shares are retired.
If I did it would be the first time I've ever said something from Apple was inferior.Apple explains the reasons for those permissions differently that you did, so not exactly the reasons you gave. Click the red Apple Privacy at the bottom of the install screen. Nothing worrisome in any event.I trust both companies which is why I didn't hesitate to install it.It's almost as tho you three would rather I didn't try out Apple Music. Don't worry guys. I'll let everyone decide...
I already had an account so perhaps that's it.I 'm going to play for awhile.
It was five stars when I downloaded it.Waiting for Apple to "authenticate" my current Apple ID. I guess because I logged in via Google Play they had locked it "for security purposes".
Yeah, not so different than what would be expected. Android M can't roll out fast enough. Literally. Not.Fast.Enough
I gonna give it a spin and I pay for all my services, current music streamers included. Edit: Interesting set of permissions it wants. . . Access to browsing history? Names of connected wifi devices? Call information?
Not exactly comparable. Google is an information provider. Censoring information is directly at odds with their services so had Google NOT reacted as they did I would have been surprised.Apple is a seller of electronics and generally would not be as impacted by censorship requirements. It's also one big ol' market and not an easy one for any company to ignore. There's no reason for Apple to IMO.So it doesn't mean one wore a white hat and the other doesn't. Google deciding...
LOL. There's probably a lower tolerance for FUD here than some other sites, making it a good place for a tech enthusiast to hang around. Welcome!