or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

No choice "C", none of the above ?
Well of course it is The need to stretch your thumb further or adjust the way you hold the 6 compared to the original is just a figment of your imagination.Speak to the hand.
That's where we'd differ a bit. I don't think Mr Jobs really believed no one would want a larger smartphone. He was simply shilling for the products that Apple actually produced by dismissing those from other manufacturers as ridiculously large. Of course Apple's choices were the only correct ones. At the time those big phones were obviously getting the publics attention which is why Mr. Jobs felt he needed to address it in his own unique somewhat mocking way. Always...
I already knew I was correct. I was attempting to explain what his point probably was in a more concise way.
The Google Maps app for mobile devices rolled out vector-based maps beginning in 2010. There's never been a Google Maps app for iOS that wasn't vector AFAIK. I believe that's the point he was attempting to make.
Spot on. They were essentially small pocket-able computers as even Flanuer would probably admit. Now they're larger computers that in some cases aren't quite as pocket-able. As buyers began seeing larger than 3.5" phones a few years ago they realized they were easier to read and easier to type on. Much nicer for viewing media or showing off pics of the dog or the grandkids. Bigger was better even tho they might not have realized it yet in 2007.
It wasn't smartphone sales, it was the Brand Power Index in the mobile segment.
Umm, yeah it IS bigger, per se. A LOT bigger.Original iPhone you mentioned:115 mm (4.5 in) H; 61 mm (2.4 in) W; 11.6 mm (0.46 in) DiPhone 6:138.1 mm (5.44 in) H; 67 mm (2.64 in) W; 6.3 mm (0.27 in) D
Gee I wonder how big the tweeter on this one is:http://store.apple.com/us/product/MH842AM/A/beats-by-dr-dre-pill-xl-speakerEven the $300 Sonos Play:3 has only a 1" tweeter.$100 for Amazon's Echo sounds (har!) like it could be one heck of a bargain.