or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

I had mine doubled to 34GB. Yeah I was paying for 16GB a month at the time, with one plan member responsible for probably 12GB of that. Verizon's offer wasn't enough to keep me. Instead I dumped the problem person and moved over to TMo.
Public Wi-fi trust?? Hardly. Most of my day I'm either at my business or at home. As I said earlier the only data that gets used is when I'm out and about and then it's not much as I've not time to watch videos and movies. If I was a kid then I'm sure I'd use a lot more carrier data but I'd also likely be much more trusting of public wi-fi too, not knowing ( or caring) any different.
You should read the fine print on every service you agree to if you want to avoid being blindsided. You can bet you're being mined no matter if you avoid Google or not. You just don't know about it.
It's rare I don't have access to Wi-fi on a typical day. Data use doesn't matter for the most part but consuming it on a larger screen sure does. If I'm out an about I'm not streaming a movie or video anyway and almost never have a need for a lot of data. I doubt I've gone over a GB/mo of 4G or LTE in a couple of years.
Gotcha.
Don't you think it's smart to walk before you run, particularly with a service that's dependent on carriers playing along? A limited roll-out to determine any early issues is the only smart way to do so.
I pay TMo a little less than that (three lines) but I don't consider it unlimited LTE data.https://support.t-mobile.com/message/395236As far as Google's plan don't you think the roaming will be appealing to travelers?
Misinformation and FUD isn't restricted to Android sites is it?As far as pro-Google I've certainly complained about them when it's deserved so I'm not blind to their misbehavior, even going so far as referring to them as a liar in an AI post I made a few weeks ago. It's also very rare, almost unheard of, for me to be the one who first brings them up in an unrelated thread.The difference you might see between me and some others that post Google comments here is I don't...
Comical is how you never successfully dispute what I write either.