or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

News out this morning of a potential issue that could affect nearly all Android handsets in use. It takes advantage of a media feature in the OS itself. Apparently Google sent out updates in April to the OEM's but it's not clear which if any have actually pushed out the patches. That might explain a recent and unexpected Moto update couple weeks back and why an ATT one is delayed due to a last minute change. Others may be doing the same. While Google can do a fix for...
There have supposedly been other Chinese knockoffs that ran iOS, iOS7 on at least one according to news reports last year assuming it was accurate. This particular phone even had a "Touch ID" button, It did unlock the phone when touched, just not using a fingerprint to do it.
They do have verified purchase reviews. Read a couple of them. Looks like software is the major issue. Like Mel I'm impressed they can do the hardware for a price that low. Have the chipsets/innards really dropped in price that much? Shocked to be honest.
Valued at $460 US each? Gosh, they may have made more profit from "stealing iPhone designs" than some Android licensees.
Republic Wireless was offering such a plan too at one point. I didn't search to see if they still do.
You are quite welcome. Even students can be teachers.
Your link includes this page by the way:http://www.google.com/selfdrivingcar/where/...which says, quote:Our testing fleet includes both modified Lexus SUVs and new prototype vehicles that are designed from the ground up to be fully self-driving.
Give it up. I said the same thing you did, the egg looks silly. Maybe you have hurt feelings from a couple days ago and so intend to take exception to anything I post? No need to. What I wrote about Google also using a Lexus model for self-driiving is 100% accurate.
Agreed the "egg" looks silly but perhaps for testing purposes it works. FWIW the other car they use is this one:
I dunno, I never really thought OLED was as much of a fail as some others here have claimed over the past couple of years. it has its benefits.EDIT: Nevermind. You were talking about the Apple Watch. Duh. . .