or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

...at both companies.
Yup, poor choice of hardware IMO tho the overall 360 appearance is very nice IMHO. As usual followup versions should be a big improvement over the original.
If Mr. Cook can call the Apple Watch the iWatch yesterday. . .LOL!
Noticed Tim Cook referred to it as the iWatch in an ABC News interview yesterday."Developers writing applications for iPhone and iPad and Mac and now, of course, as of today, the iWatch"LOL! Force of habit maybe?
It was mentioned right here at AI.http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/09/10/apple-to-collect-swipe-fees-from-banks-for-apple-pay-payments---report
Apple needed to get on-board if mobile payments is to become successful. Apple's iPay will be the impetus for smaller businesses to start including NFC in their card scanners, which will finally allow competing platforms to see success in mobile payments uptake too. A rising tide lifts all boats.
You've not accounted for the significant back taper on the MotoX. I suspect the Moto X is in reality no larger volume-wise than the iPhone 6. Might even be smaller. Also if you've decided that overall volume is the determining factor in comfort it isn't.
Axciom and DataLogix are the two primary companies tracking your purchase history, especially when loyalty or reward cards are used. And yes those two do sell your personal information which might result in those "wonderful emails" you mentioned. Google does not as far as we know.
10.4 is the thickest, tapering out to I think 4mm. If you hold one in your hand I think you'd find that 10.4mm doesn't mean anything when it comes to comfort.. I'm going to guess that many would find MotoX design more comfortable than even Apple's new iPhone 6. It feels a lot smaller than it actually is. I do like the changes Apple made tho and it too will probably feel smaller than a typical 4.7" phone. Smoothing those edges is a good move.
The Plus dimensions are 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1mm. For comparison with an already available and relatively easy to find phablet the Galaxy Note 3 is 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm (5.95 x 3.12 x 0.33 in).The 4.7" 6 is 138.1 x 76.0 x 6.9mm. Again for comparison purposes the 4.7" Moto X comes in at 129.3 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm)