or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/180977/apple-ceo-tim-cook-outed-as-gay-by-cnbc-co-achorYou're welcome to opine on whether his personal life is anyone else's business and how it might or might not affect Apple products. Seems you have fairly strong opinions in that area.
You are correct. We don't know much if anything at all about the private lives of Apple executives. As it should be since it has nothing to do with the quality or value of Apple products. Remember the recent stories on Tim Cooks' private life? I would guess you'd be firmly in the camp of "it's none of our business". Don't hold a double-standard.
Yes, cheating on your partner seems to be a recurring theme, especially with the wealthy and influential. Steve Jobs lied to his friend Woz about the money he made from their Atari deal. I doubt that's made you sit back and question every other claim that came out of his mouth since. If a man cannot be trusted in business then just when can he be trustedt? Personally I avoid getting involved in other folks marriages and relationships. For all we know both sides could be...
Huh? Of course Steve Jobs, every Apple director and probably every Apple engineer from top to bottom was aware that Google was developing a mobile OS, and had known as much as a year or more before Schmidt joined Apple's BoD. It's not as tho it wasn't reported by Bloomberg, CNET and in other business articles, shared with Sun Micro and some carriers, discussed on internet blogs, and talked about in the Valley well before he was invited over to assist Apple.I had always...
Word on the street. . .
Now I'm wondering if Hugo Barra leaving Google for Xiaomi was by a nodding agreement with Google, helping them blunt Samsung's juggernaut.
Wall Street wouldn't turn down money from a stoning if they could figure out a good angle.
I pointed to the answer a few posts back but to be specific Apple is apparently using at least three disparate sources: Acxiom, Localeze, and Yelp reviews. I imagine trying to combine the three into one when they sometimes differ on POI locations has been a headache.
You've misread the article. The delay he says may happen regards the rumored 5.5" iPhone "phablet" and not the 4.7" that's widely expected this fall.Quote: "Apple's rumored 5.5-inch "phablet" iPhone model is said to be facing issues with its new in-cell touchscreen panel, as well as color unevenness on the new "iPhone 6" metal casing, which could see the device's launch pushed back to next year, leaving the smaller 4.7-inch model to debut alone this year,"
I loved seeing your post. An opportunity to post a little humor on a slow Sunday evening is always appreciated.