or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Well Apple does try to creatively hide the camera bump in many of it's promotional shots, even photo-shopping it out in some. You could just do the same as Apple and pretend it isn't there when it bothers you.http://www.cultofmac.com/295927/apple-ashamed-iphone-6s-protruding-camera-lens/I'm kinda with Gruber tho: Just own it, and proudly. It's there for a good reason.
Thx.
You know what TS? I've had that same feeling about one particular poster. Mentioned it to Marvin as a matter of fact.
Concessions?
Hmmm. . . I actually hadn't thought along those lines but if you are correct then sitting your 180 lb body down on an unforgiving chair with your iPhone in your back pocket would seem to be very capable of causing a permanent bend. Did I miss something?My son-in-law typically carries his LG something in his back pocket when he does flooring so pretty sure it gets sat on regularly too.
That would be a first for me here. Never been called an Apple fanboy.
Name-calling and derogatory tags add nothing to your post and in fact only serves to put others on notice to ignore you. It's just juvenile and completely unnecessary if you really have a valid argument. Of course if you're doing so because you feel you're losing then carry on.
That Huawei is not really a small phone. It's a relatively large phone with a smallish display. As an example last years Moto X with a 4.7" display is nearly the same dimensions and due to it's well-shaped tapered back probably much more pleasant to holdHuawei w/4" display: 124.5 x 63.7 x 10.5 mm (4.90 x 2.51 x 0.41 in)Motorola w/4.7" display: 129.3 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm (5.09 x 2.57 x 0.41 in)and for reference iPhone 6: 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in)I assume you...
Discussion of that issue right here:https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/8/1093119
As a businessman you might have a different opinion of its value...and FWIW the Hint is no larger than a typical hearing aid (and might even be confused for one) which largely goes unnoticed. No one would know if you aren't paying them "undivided attention" as long as you aren't talking to "it" would they?On the contrary, rude/disrespectful is talking to a friend but glancing at your phone (or watch) every time it vibrates for a notification. Looking at your watch shows...