or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Packaged as a concern over privacy?? That's not the way I read it. Instead it's just an indicator Apple may have access to more customer and/or transaction information than you, me and others had been lead to believe so far.
IMO it would seem to indicate to me there's some data sharing/collection on the part of Apple that may not have have been reported yet. The banks would obviously be aware of whatever data collection is going on so the fact there's a mention of it as a concern shows there's something going on in the background, with perhaps the banks themselves doing so as well.
Further, if you are uncomfortable with Flurry data gathering and targeted advertising you can opt out like you can with other providers like Google.http://www.flurry.com/legal-privacy/end-user-opt-out
It wasn't for the quarter. Flurry was reporting on Christmas week only.
Seems pretty clear that if someone was gifting a smartphone for Christmas that an iPhone was the likely choice over any competing device. I think that's the only thing Flurry was essentially saying. It wasn't referring to the quarter as a whole, only Christmas week.
No as I read it. I think the AI author may have missed an Apple disclaimer:Exception to the right of cancellation"You cannot cancel your order for the supply of digital content if the delivery has started upon your request and acknowledgement that you thereby lose your cancellation right."http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/rightofwithdrawal-uk.pdfIn other words you have the right to cancel up until you begin your movie download. After that point "you...
It's not. There was never any announcement that it would be available on Crackle. AI based their inclusion only on a rumor someone on some blog started.
Videos like this one help showcase the higher "creep" factor possible with a drone. Those still bothered by something like Google Glass should surely see the problem with this.
You do more Android reading than even I do.
Actually it's very roughly half as thick as the iPhone6 at the edges 3.8mm (0.15 in.) for the Moto compared to the iPhones 6.9mm. But sure a wedge shape might work as well.