or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Oddly enough you could have made a killing this year on the stock of a company in even worse shape than MS...Blackberry. It's stock has performed better than Apple as a matter of fact.
That's correct
"Apple yesterday filed its 2013 10-K annual report with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, offering some insight into how the company has grown over the past year. Among the interesting tidbits included in the report:- Apple's employee headcount grew to 80,300 full-time equivalents, up from 72,800 at the end of fiscal 2012. Nearly all of that growth was outside of the company's retail division, which grew by only 400 to 42,800 full-time...
The Verge mentioned it almost a week ago.http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/10/5887143/satya-nadella-microsoft-ceo-employee-email
How on earth you know they were betrayed and which side is to blame if either (and that no one in Apple management hasn't ever done so) is beyond me. You pretend to know all about their family dynamics, why they married, why they are still married (if they are) and what reason they'd have for for their actions, and resulting in your claim of betrayal. You are adult enough to understand that people live together and/or get married for reasons that may not require unrequited...
http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/180977/apple-ceo-tim-cook-outed-as-gay-by-cnbc-co-achorYou're welcome to opine on whether his personal life is anyone else's business and how it might or might not affect Apple products. Seems you have fairly strong opinions in that area.
You are correct. We don't know much if anything at all about the private lives of Apple executives. As it should be since it has nothing to do with the quality or value of Apple products. Remember the recent stories on Tim Cooks' private life? I would guess you'd be firmly in the camp of "it's none of our business". Don't hold a double-standard.
Yes, cheating on your partner seems to be a recurring theme, especially with the wealthy and influential. Steve Jobs lied to his friend Woz about the money he made from their Atari deal. I doubt that's made you sit back and question every other claim that came out of his mouth since. If a man cannot be trusted in business then just when can he be trustedt? Personally I avoid getting involved in other folks marriages and relationships. For all we know both sides could be...
Huh? Of course Steve Jobs, every Apple director and probably every Apple engineer from top to bottom was aware that Google was developing a mobile OS, and had known as much as a year or more before Schmidt joined Apple's BoD. It's not as tho it wasn't reported by Bloomberg, CNET and in other business articles, shared with Sun Micro and some carriers, discussed on internet blogs, and talked about in the Valley well before he was invited over to assist Apple.I had always...
Word on the street. . .