or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Ah thanks.
You could just turn off "auto-retrieve" in your messaging apps settings as a stop-gap.
It was reported on Fox News this morning, Also noted it on the local news this evening.
Heck you're a day late. I posted about it yesterday, more than 30 hours ago.http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/185846/roommates-stab-each-other-with-beer-bottles-in-iphone-vs-android-dispute/80#post_2753031In the meantime I just turned off "auto-retrieve" in my messaging app. That takes care of it for now.
Sure they exist. How are reviewers doing "hand-on" reports?http://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2015/07/28/wed-never-go-out-of-style/
Of course it does. I've tapped to pay even with my old Moto (tho I didn't find it really all that much more convenient but that's me).The newer model will come with a rebranded and enhanced Google Wallet now called Google Pay, but even current Android phones can check out via NFC.
Now that's a reasonable response. Thanks.As for the processor being early 2015 the addition of two complementary chips comprising the Motorola Mobile Computing System (1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core CPU (MSM8992) combined with a Natural Language Processor and Contextual Computing Processor) will probably result in first-class performance, perhaps besting other Android handsets recently introduced. Stock Android will help of course.
Of course it won't offer Apple specific services (App Store? Really?) or Apple accessories. Now you're just being silly. It's not plastic construction by the way. The framework is aluminum (quite strong too) while the "crust" has several finish options. Otherwise other features you mentioned like Handoff, Apple Pay or Apple Music have an equivalent on the Moto X.So where does it really fall short? Lack of a fingerprint reader is the only one that comes to mind right off....
Other than running Android, admittedly a biggie for those here, why do you think the Moto X Style or Pure doesn't compete with the iPhone 6 or 6+? Where is it lacking?
Since no one uses them as smartphones who cares if a couple of the versions start at 16GB?